Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bounder

Guys, I want to know if anyone wants bounder back as a moderator on Ghoztcraft.

Read this from the bottem up, its a quote from the shoutbox.

HG-Bounder-X (10/29/06 4:13 pm) -- The last thing I did FOR Ghoztcraft was donating $15

HG-Bounder-X (10/29/06 4:10 pm) -- like all the shit Xthar does

HG-Bounder-X (10/29/06 4:10 pm) -- I said FOR Ghoztcraft, einstein

Drobber (10/29/06 4:09 pm) -- what was he accused of anyways?

XGhozt (10/29/06 4:08 pm) -- You even said so yourself "whens the last time i did anything on Ghoztcraft anyways"

HG-Bounder-X (10/29/06 3:58 pm) -- Xthar breask at least half the rules a week, poply undercover starts the fights and I get demodded because I had a lower rate of mod actions than them

Z (10/29/06 3:57 pm) -- rofl.gif

HG-Bounder-X (10/29/06 3:57 pm) -- do i care?

XGhozt (10/29/06 3:56 pm) -- Seriously bounder, you always clwn on xrthar, but your acting exactly like he does when he dont get what he wants

HG-Bounder-X (10/29/06 3:56 pm) -- i quit because i lost my mod power because of something that apparently I didn't do, in which i had started to do the begininning of the week

HG-Bounder-X (10/29/06 3:54 pm) -- well its the only reason i stayed, you're faggotass is perfect enough to leave

Xthar (10/29/06 3:54 pm) -- so bounder your quitting Ghoztcraft because you lost your mod power

If you guys want him back, then so be it. Otberwise the only reason I set him as retied was being i ddint see a need for 5 mods, and hes the oldest one, so i figured since he does teh least amount of actions why not.

But if you guys think he was a good mod, then ok.

Let the Senior Chill.

No i dont want him back personaly What the point in giveing someone mod if they dont do any thing for the site. Yeah so what he donated 15 dollors. Thats for the vip section not for moderator

I do my JOB.

I do waht I'm supposed to as a mod.

Why do you guys not understand that, damn.

I haven't done anything FOR gc since donating.

Like all the shit Xthar claims he does, and how Invisible controls AS.

And I bet every'fuckin'one that replies here willl say no.

Wow i am starting to think that xthar is a total asshole

i mean he got fish to leave then he gets me pissed to hell at the point i was gonna exploit gc, now hes at bounder, WTF?!?!?!

Guest guess who

itd be really unfortunate if this website had an "accident" :)....

why does it rly matter if hes mod if he doesnt do anything anyways.doesnt rly matter.. of course at this point i think it would be better if he didnt get it back because he seems mad and might do something to mess with site

Now if you'd bene here as long as XGhozt or plutomic or most other mods, you'd knwo I could and would never do anything to this site

And thus far my hypothesis is proven correct

And you do not need mod to harm this site

Xthar gets away with alot more than Bounder, let him be mod. For a big example, the vote we did if Xthar should be mod or not. The results were he shouldn't be one, but you let him anyways.

don't forget Xthar tried to take out MasterX!

Wow i am starting to think that xthar is a total asshole

i mean he got fish to leave then he gets me pissed to hell at the point i was gonna exploit gc, now hes at bounder, WTF?!?!?!

And yet he's still here.

I guess complaining and pointing out the obvious doesn't work anymore, so I let that whole concept go to rest.

I also believe bounder is approaching this whole thing the wrong way.

Its not like Bounder hasn't tried to approch in a nice way, he voted for Xthar to keep mod powers, and used multipble accounts to vote for him.

He's probly going to be pissed that I brought this up.

Oh and why did his mod powers get been taken away?

Its not like Bounder hasn't tried to approch in a nice way, he voted for Xthar to keep mod powers, and used multipble accounts to vote for him.

He's probly going to be pissed that I brought this up.

That does not even REMOTELY help his case.

What I'm saying is that Xthar is the problem. Bounder has tried more than once not to fight with Xthar. XGhozt you let Xthar be mod even though majorty of people didn't want him to be, so let Bounder have his mod powers back.

I'm back guys, sorry for all this fuss but I've calmed down again.

And yes I did approach the wrong way, but we all got settled again.

Closing thread.

HG-Bounder-X Just did a ddos on this website And for that he is now perm banned.