Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Interface Program

XGhozt and I have discussed making a "Ghoztcraft Program" where all of the content from Ghoztcraft.net will be available through one program which will be available for download on Ghoztcraft. This one program will allow you to access everything from downloads to forums.

The program will also have extra features not available on the web page such as:

-Faster Load Times-More Advanced Search Options-Ghoztcraft Messanger-Etc...

We are short on programmers so we will need your help creating such a program.

If you would like to be a part of this project please contact me or XGhozt.

You can either contact me on Ghoztcraft through PM or you can instant message me on AIM, my s/n is Dudawg124..

Please Reply.

-Von_Zipper

post-6287-1187469245_thumb.jpg

I was devloping something in C++ but then i stoped cuss XGhozt wouldent coperate

Ill post in the news soon, we will need me and masterx to do some of the server side stuff

I attempted making one a very long time ago, it sucked. ;)

Sounds like a pretty cool Idea. If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

I've made one for The Eternal Network but it's got a huge security risk that i know what to overcome but don't know how

explain this security risk i ight beable to fix it

The chat would be a nice touch, we could use my private starcraft server to handle that part. We have to avoid irc.

The way i made mine is the mysql password is programed into the program and sent with the conenction it can be easly intercepted

^^^ big problem

Sounds hella sweet. I don't know if I would be able to help, but when you figure out all you need help with, post a list, and I'll see if I can help with any of it, Or just pm me.

What can you do?

He could beta test it i've looked into a new way of server client comunication but only foudn a Windows - Windows way that is easy

well i would help but idk any c++ and any of that other shit but i can help test ;)

What happened to Von_Zipper?

Aids :D