Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.14] Oblivion

File Name :: Oblivion

Author :: Zynastor

Category :: 1.14

Description ::

Oblivion.dll v1.0.0 coded by Zynastor

Updates available at http://www.e10studios.com

For Starcraft/Brood War 1.14

Any (Win 9x/Me users need to have starcraft closed before launching LiTRiM)

Oblivion must be loaded before playing a game and is not recommended for use in ladder games.

1. General Information

Quick Reference of Hotkeys

F5 Toggle lag defender.

F6 Toggle game hang state.

F11 Toggle elapsed timer state forwards.

Ctrl + F11 Toggle elapsed timer state backwards.

F12 Toggle the four-state stat hack forwards.

Ctrl + F12 Toggle the four-state stat hack backwards.

~ Select all units of the same type that are current selected.

Page Up Increase download status display, use in lobby.

Page Down Decrease download status display, use in lobby.

Numpad 0 Use the drone float exploit (continues as long as button is held).

Delete Toggle in-game message log.

Insert Toggle three-state maphack forwards.

Ctrl + Insert Toggle three-state maphack backwards.

Pause Pauses and resumes the game.

Quick Reference of Commands

/list Show a list of players in the game, with player color, race, and ID.

/lat [num] Change game latency, 0=Low Lat, 1=High lat, 2=Extra high lat.

/idle Ping the location of idle workers.

/rally Restores all rally points to default.

/sh Toggle selection hack state, use in-game or lobby.

/ualert Toggle configurable unit alert state, use in-game or lobby.

/atnlog Toggle in-game action logger state, use in-game or lobby.

Other Features

· Start a game without any opponents.

· Stay in game even after being defeated.

· In-game system timer with AM and PM display.

· Show map download status at all times.

· Save screenshots as bitmaps rather than PCX.

· Selection hack with mass select hotkey.

· Nuke alert with map ping on nuke attempt. (not launch)

· Ally alert with auto unally/unvision.

· Channel, lobby and in-game chat logger.

· Automatically create a worker on map begin.

· Automatically mine minerals on map begin.

· Automatically gain lobby ops. (host hack)

· Alliance menu player names are in ally status color.

· Lag screen box timer always set to 2 seconds. (safe quick drop)

· On-Screen peon idle detection.

· Bypass anti-hack protection when connecting to battle.net.

2. Detailed Information

Selection Hack

Allows you to group and select up to 255 units or buildings at the same time, an on-screen unit counter will also be displayed when you have selected over 12 units. Use the hotkey ~ to select all units of the same type that you have currently selected.

Maphack

This maphack includes safe clicks (client-sided clicks) to help make maphack undetectable, unit display to view the content or building queue of an enemy unit or building and three different modes which are full, lite and off. However it is still possible for maphack to be detected through invisible target clicks (right clicks), If you want to disable this feature you can change TargetClicks to 0 (Off) in the oblivion configuration file (oblivion.ini).

Lag Defender

Designed to allow you to chat and queue unit actions while the lag box is up. When the lag box appears, you can simply press the hotkey to make it disappear.

Game Hang

Allows you to pretty much freeze game play, you will be lagging on other player(s) screen but they will not be able to drop you. A substitute for the game's pause feature.

Stat Hack

Designed to keep you updated with all the information you need to know during a game, the four state stats hack has a number of different modes. You can cycle through the modes with the hotkey. The first mode displays the minerals, gas, and supply for all players. The second mode displays the average minerals and gas at any given time. The third mode shows alliances - a green box and then the player color if allied and a yellow box followed by the player color if allied vic is off. Finally, the fourth mode shows the IP address and ping of all users in the game. Keep in mind that computer players do not have an IP address or ping, and in UMS games, only the host information is available for ping.

Message Log

The message log, based on Perma's idea, records the last 16 messages you recieved so you can review them if you walked away or need to refer back to them. The messages are colored with the player colors of whoever sent them, and whispers are also recorded.

Action Logger

The action logger does exactly as the name would suggest - it shows all actions on-screen and saves them to a log file. This includes but is not limited to unit commands.

3. History

Version 1.0.0

- First release for patch 1.14

4. Contact and Credits

Oblivion.dll Code and Compilation

Zynastor

Beta Testers

Perma

Kire-kun

FIGJAM

Mr.Winkey

Credits

Perma - Being helpful.

Palomino - Various source codes.

PizzaPan - From Game-Deception for PEB module hiding.

Require help or want to report a bug with Oblivion?

Contact Zynastor at [email protected] or goto http://www.e10studios.com

Copyright © 2006 by Zynastor. All rights reserved.

Starcraft/Brood War Copyright © by Blizzard Entertainment®.

View File

Thank you Wormbeast.

Your file has been scanned with Norton Anti Virus and is found clean. It has been approved.

Keep up the good work.

~Shrooms

I have had this hack few weeks now its pretty damm good iam sure you ppl will enjoy

Im sure I will when I get XP XD. it looks nice.

Please make sure you give the correct credit to the author. This hack was codded by Zynastor.

I did but even though I put his name mine appeared o.0. Its wierd.

You have to have a total of 5 posts....

Anyway, this hack is pretty fuggin useless because Anni 1.14 has so many more features and better ones.

yea, but its something new, and it has alot of features for being someone, who we have never seen

zynastor is a very popular starcraft hack creator. he is not unknown.

i dont know if you were talking to me or not (you were using the same words i used and posted directly after my post) but i said he is not unknown.

wow viper got owned lol but hmm guess ill try it

i dont like this hack.Not that its not good but...... If you look at alot of the features it almost like a duplicate of annilation 4

Show map download status at all times. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<anni 4 feature

/list Show a list of players in the game, with player color, race, and ID. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Same as anni 4

/ualert Toggle configurable unit alert state, use in-game or lobby. <<<<<<<<<<<<<LIKE a EXACT COPY FROM ANNI 4

F5 Toggle lag defender.

PizzaPan - From Game-Deception for PEB module hiding. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<in anni 4 aswell(premium)

Numpad 0 Use the drone float exploit (continues as long as button is held). <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<in anni 4 aswell(premium)

Delete Toggle in-game message log.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< sc_chatlog replaca

Pause Pauses and resumes the game. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Same as anni's pause

And some of Kc's features

Does anyone know how he got all those features from both hacks and noone really noticed?

yea, but its something new, and it has alot of features for being someone, who we have never seen

I meant that at this guy poply...

And yes Oblivion ha a lot of features from those hacks. it's meant to be used as a stand alone hack... Since it also has it's own maphack... But in the end, I prefer Annihilation... Some features of Oblivion (Such as the selection hack) prevent me from stacking Hydralisks which is a really big problem if you want to play a Hydralisk Stacked Defense... Selection hacks stop you from making them stack...

i dont like this hack.Not that its not good but...... If you look at alot of the features it almost like a duplicate of annilation 4

Show map download status at all times. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<anni 4 feature

/list Show a list of players in the game, with player color, race, and ID. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Same as anni 4

/ualert Toggle configurable unit alert state, use in-game or lobby. <<<<<<<<<<<<<LIKE a EXACT COPY FROM ANNI 4

F5 Toggle lag defender.

PizzaPan - From Game-Deception for PEB module hiding. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<in anni 4 aswell(premium)

Numpad 0 Use the drone float exploit (continues as long as button is held). <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<in anni 4 aswell(premium)

Delete Toggle in-game message log.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< sc_chatlog replaca

Pause Pauses and resumes the game. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Same as anni's pause

And some of Kc's features

Does anyone know how he got all those features from both hacks and noone really noticed?

If you actually used Oblivion you would know that a lot of the features in Oblivion are different or better.

If you want to bash my work without using it then at least post real information instead of that crap thats coming out of your ass.

I made this hack for people to enjoy and little noobs like you should thank me, if you don't like it thats fine but posting wrong information about my hack is not on.

Map download status has been around for long time, it was even in inhale. But this one is completely my own code that I discovered by accident and decided to use the source in Oblivion.

list players in the game, anyone can make that you moron.

configurable unit alert, anni don't have no configurable unit alert and mine has been around since zero 6.1.0 and zephyr was released, long before anni x4.

Lag defender, Overflow636 is the original author of that and everyone has the source for that now.

Module hiding, Palio found and posted the link to the site how to do that idiot.

Drone float, been around for long time was also in my zero/zephyr hack.

Message log, its obvious you havn't tried this hack. Its nothing like a chat logger that records text to a log file, Oblivion has its own and better chat logger.

Pause thingy, all it does is send the action to pause and resume game dumbass. anni has something different that you are thinking of.

/sh command, Thats just to toggle selection hack you idiot. You can toggle any hack you want to.

Maphack toggle, same thing except agentgod cant create a maphack so he uses inhales.

Thats only 10 out of like 40+ or so things found in Oblivion. Like I said if you don't like me hack I don't care you can use anni but don't go posting false information about a hack you haven't even tried or accusing me of code theft little kid.

I don't like AgentGOD and his supporters like you, a good example is because of what you just posted. Im sure if you asked AgentGOD himself he will agree that I didnt steal any source code from annix4 or any other hack. I give full credit to where its deserved so don't go saying I'm a code thief. If you could actually create your own hacks, you would realize that its not that easy to do some of the things that I have done.

Hey Zynastor, i remember an older maphack u made a while ago, i think it had the capibilities to go to restrricted channels, dont get me wrong i'm not 100% sure that this was true, but i recall somethign similar to that in a zynmaphack, it migth have let u to spoof in a channel.. if u did make that... u think u could remake it? just curious

Edited by BeBest_Site_Ever