Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Latest Sig

Quite honestly, I would love that!

However, my point is he never gloats about superioty over those inexperienced. Besides, in a Gfx based forum, newcomers are constantly hated unless they really have some sort of skill and show it with flying colors... literally.

Just think of the Gfx Community as High School where Freshman are beated constantly to the ground until they learn how to get back up and show something of themselves.

Then and only then will they be able to call themselves worthy of recognition.

Edited by Z

Quite honestly, I would love that!

However, my point is he never gloats about superioty over those inexperienced. Besides, in a Gfx based forum, newcomers are constantly hated unless they really have some sort of skill and show it with flying colors... literally.

Just think of the Gfx Community as High School where Freshman are beated constantly to the ground until they learn how to get back up and show something of themselves.

Then and only then will they be able to call themselves worthy of recognition.

they are both bad.

maybe u should put some constructive criticism div lol at other major gfx forums u would get warned for flaming.

i go to the top gfx sites in the world and i dont get warned. Some1 should be able to make an inference, if i tell him its bad then he obviously did something wrong. He needs to fix it.

in‧fer  /ɪnˈfɜr/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-fur] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -ferred, -fer‧ring.

–verb (used with object)

1. to derive by reasoning; conclude or judge from premises or evidence: They inferred his displeasure from his cool tone of voice.

He not only belittled him, but did it purposely to show his own superiority.

I dare you to say he does not only have flawed logic, but a superiority complex.

He no longer has basic reasoning at his side. His attempt at having a verbose vocabulary only backfires, and makes him sound even more stupid than I trust he is.

Edited by Sgt. Snoo Snoo

YEaaa, I stand corrected. Well... hate the sin, love the sinner.

Say what you will but I don't think he's as much as an asshole as Eckzthar. No where close to that level :D

Keepin' it real, one day at a time.

Oh and might I add....

I go to a couple of the most sophisticated Gfx sites in the internet and don't get hated. Says alot about me doesn't it? :)

Edited by Z

YEaaa, I stand corrected. Well... hate the sin, love the sinner.

Say what you will but I don't think he's as much as an asshole as Eckzthar. No where close to that level :D

touche.

Keepin' it real, one day at a time.

Oh and might I add....

I go to a couple of the most sophisticated Gfx sites in the internet and don't get hated. Says alot about me doesn't it? :)

No. It only says that you're not an uptight asshole. That goes for most of the people that browse this site, but if it's any constellation, I think you're one of the cooler more logical guys, but this whole shibang has made me doubt that.

...but if it's any constellation' date=' I think you're one of the cooler more logical guys, but this whole shibang has made me doubt that.[/qoute']

Lol, I'm only tryin to help a brotha out. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

I would do the same for anybody really. May sound hypocritical but its just the way I am.

on the vocab thing, yea i went to catholic school for 7 years, it was either sound smart or the teachers completely ignore you. (I also write like a girl because of that shithole of a school but yea thats a whole other story.). My apologies.

on the superiority complex, im sorry i just cant agree with you on it, theres a fine line between thinking your better than some1 and being better than some1, now honestly, do you really think that if he and i were to battle in any professional digital art community he would have a chance? I wouldn't say it if i couldnt prove it, and not only that my challenge for him to duplicate one of my tags still stands.

konix is the guy who got mw into gfx and sig making and i know hes good so back off div

You obviously have no idea what good is.

on the vocab thing, yea i went to catholic school for 7 years, it was either sound smart or the teachers completely ignore you. (I also write like a girl because of that shithole of a school but yea thats a whole other story.). My apologies.

on the superiority complex, im sorry i just cant agree with you on it, theres a fine line between thinking your better than some1 and being better than some1, now honestly, do you really think that if he and i were to battle in any professional digital art community he would have a chance? I wouldn't say it if i couldnt prove it, and not only that my challenge for him to duplicate one of my tags still stands.

You obviously have no idea what good is.

So long as we have and agreed term as to what the limits are on critiquing anothers artwork, there is no hostility.

z just so you know its not hard light ^^ color balence on the shadows of the render

As good as he may be, he likes to flaunt his arrogance.

That's the only problem, and most of the time his "constructive critisism" isn't even constructive. It's a blatent put down for our bgeginner photoshop user.

Listen Div, I understand that you may be the best gfx artist HERE, but don't go galavanting your greatness because the whole arrogance act is really starting to get to some of us, and as long as you keep doing, the more and more negative opinions will build up.

[edit]

Also Div, you used innovation in the wrong context. He doesn't have a repedative technique to making signatures, but you almost got away with that one.

Try and think of a more fitting term, like "creative".

in‧no‧vate  /ˈɪn[img=http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png]əˌveɪt/ [url=""]Pronunciation Key[/url] - [url=""]Show Spelled  Pronunciation[/url][[b]in[/b]-[i]uh[/i]-veyt] [url=""]Pronunciation Key[/url] - [url=""]Show IPA Pronunciation[/url]  verb, -vat‧ed,  -vat‧ing. 
–verb (used without object)	 1. to introduce something [b]new[/b]; make changes in anything established.

Honestly tell me that there arent 9834509834059845 c4d tags like that.

ar‧ro‧gant  /ˈær[img=http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png]ə[img=http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png]gənt/ [url=""]Pronunciation Key[/url] - [url=""]Show Spelled  Pronunciation[/url][[b]ar[/b]-[i]uh[/i]-g[i]uh[/i][img=http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png]nt] [url=""]Pronunciation Key[/url] - [url=""]Show IPA Pronunciation[/url]  
–adjective	 1. making [b]claims[/b] or pretensions to superior importance or rights;  overbearingly assuming; insolently proud:

Setting: EvokeONE.com

Characters: blindn,sumeco,niuku

sumeco: blindn is def the best designer here.

niuku: yea he is.

*Enter blindn

blindn: I just got the lead feature in our artpack, w00h00! i. am. the best.

sumeco: NO YOUR NOT YOU ARROGANT ASSHOLE

There no reason to respond to that post from 3 days ago. The conversation was done.

But I would like to ask, what is that last post supposed to mean to me?