Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fable, The Lost Chapters.

Who has experienced this wonderful game? I bought this game a ways back and very few games have held my attention. Only Games that come to mind Are Starcraft Fable, And Half Life2 Death Match. But back To Fable. I love the fact that it's complex enought to be indepth but easy enough for the learning curve of the game to be rather quick. Just a good combination all around. Good customizable Character. Very good replay value.

they've making a new fable as well and I can't wait for that.

You thoughts?

fable was going to be an epic game but many things got cut out and shortened. hopefully they can get it right this time around with fable 2.

Fable was great, but I mean it took me like 12 hours to beat, which makes it a game full of possiblities, but in the long run a big dissapointment.

KOTOR 1 and 2 was way better

kotor1 > kotor2 = fable

fable had alot of potential.

What a coinsidence.

I just downloaded Fable.

I'm quite happy with my download. Was well worth the wait.

Hmm I may have to check out nights of the Old Republic but Call me inhuman but star wars never was my thing. Maybe I can get past that though.

It's funny about the 12 hours cause that about how fast i beat it the 3 times I played Through. I was sadly disappointed that it was so short. I wanted it to be a lot longer. Have a little more time once you get your character to where he completely owns everything and the game is 80% over.

Oh well gotta hope for the best in Fable 2.

Fable did have a lot of potential. Like I said I liked the game for the most part. But any role playing game that takes 12 hours to beat is not a good game to me. Way too short....

Im not a big fan of Star Wars either, but those games owned bigtime. If you like Role-Playing/Adventure games like Fable then you will love KOTOR