Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Stacking Hydralisks With OBLIVION

i was using oblivion 1.03

but whenever i try to stack hydras

it doesnt work -.-

i tried NOT using oblivion and stacking hydras

worked perfectly.....so wtf?

zomg just learn to do it manually.....

No wai, Zynastor knows that and he didn't fix it yet, the only way to get it work is to use the unit stacker of Annihilation's Zerg Stacker Tool. (U F6 F6 with oblivion, because oblivion's F6 is actually Game Hang State)

You people barely know what you are talking about. A selection hack prevents you from stacking units period. it simply will not allow it... Not sure why, but it simply will not work if you have a selection hack loaded. if you want to stack Hydralisks, then don't even LOAD Oblivion. This is the reason why i do not use it if I want to fool around with Hydralisks, or play Stacked Hydralisk Defense Maps...

It seems you don't know that with Annihilation's Zerg Stack Tool you can stack ling without a burrowed unit.

Annihilation doesn't have a selection hack so you are able to stack units. Oblivion has a selection hack so you simply cannot. It's nice you don't need a burrowed unit to stack, but it's also sad that you need to use macros to stack units.

lol you can't stack zergs with a MC hack on? darn! >.< no wonder why...

What the heck, want me to make a replay to show you it is possible to select 200 lings and stack them with oblivion+annihilation? Ok. I will make a rep which proves.

EDIT: Okk, I wanted to make a rep but I forgot that selection hack corrupts :( But here's a pic:

Edited by Zhuinden

I said Selection Hack alone omfg... And Poply, it's Selection hack, not multicommand. You can use multicommand to stack things...

I said Selection Hack alone omfg... And Poply, it's Selection hack, not multicommand. You can use multicommand to stack things...

really? then maybe i just suck at stacking zerg

My sig. Click the link in my sig, btw this thread starter just was spamming get five posts.

Unit Selection Hack+stacking zerg, works.

I have proof, I've stacked over 50 units at one time.

So using a Selection Hack you are actually able to still stack them? As far as I know, I can only stack them using a Multicommand at most, never any selection hacks...

Hmm that's funny I have the exact opposite results. lol

With a multicommand I can't seem to get it to work, but a selection hack (100% positive it works with Kc's selection hack) it works great.

Maybe there's something else in Oblivion that makes it not able to stack? idk

Eh... For me, any Selection hack makes it not work for me... Weird...

Awkward, i know for a fact that Kc's selection hack works for me, because I made my tut with it.

rofl I've never used KC's Hack since it's so buggy. >.<

lol it was when 1.14 first came out, probably like 2 weeks after

My sig. Click the link in my sig, btw this thread starter just was spamming get five posts.

Unit Selection Hack+stacking zerg, works.

I have proof, I've stacked over 50 units at one time.

thanks, ill check it out next time i try to stack zerg :grin:

Ok, it's just you have to do it the legit way(my sig), not with the hacks that require you to press a button (like AgentGod's hack)

I use the legit way and I can only stack using a multicommand, never with selection hacks...

I can do it the legit way but not with Oblivion. This way it only works with the Anni Stacker... Oh, your guide says stacking lings is harder. That is not true. They won't end up with half-stacked half-unstacked because they are fast :D

Yes, but if you tried to stack them legitly, you'd have to press the buttons much much faster than Hydralisks...

Yes. I can stack them perfectly the legit way, without any helping stuff. I hate stacking hydras because half of them stays unstacked.