Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What grinds your gears?

Ooooooh. Now I understand. Thanks :) Anyways love is a totally natural and hormonal thing. :D

when a person has a hosting company and say that they have:

* - Unparalleled Support

* - 24⁄7 Qualified On-Site Admins

* - 24⁄7 Web Based Support

* - 24⁄7 Ticket Support

* - Reliable Responces

When that isn't true and a customer has to wait from may 12th 2007 4PM est to 10:07 AM MAY 13th 2007. ( 19 hours+).

Note: when you place a support ticket has critical it usually takes around 19 hours+ to get it answered by then whats the point?

Edited by PwNaGeJuIcE

He was trying to get the support thing better. That's when the site went nuts just recently when he unistalled that mod.

He's still learning.

What grinds my gears is that I have to go to work and it's beautiful today.

He was trying to get the support thing better. That's when the site went nuts just recently when he unistalled that mod.

He's still learning.

What grinds my gears is that I have to go to work and it's beautiful today.

oh, it takes 22 hours to do something like that? Thats just plain unprofessional. Now i have to wait until he fixes hisroblem so that my problem. he could have used his email to send all of his customers to notify them of the problem.

He could have done better saying that his site takes up 24 hours to get back to the customer.

what grinds my gears is that when a 24 hour support hosting company can not pick up their phone

edit: hmm... he answered the phone WOOT!!! im happy!

Edited by PwNaGeJuIcE

What grinds my gears is that he tries his hardest and that he only one peson and peopl like above don't respect that.

what really grinds my gears is.............umm...........I dont think anything grinds my gears currently k_e_eek.gif

what grinds my gears is when ppl cant think of things that grind their gears so they make a post saying that they dont have anything that grinds their gears so thus its a spam post because it almost has no point

What grinds my gears is when you want beer and have none and are to lazy to go get some.

thats what grinds my gears! long frickin' posts that I dont understand!

Edited by Doomling

what grinds my gears is if an idiot knows nothing about a computer and puts pop on top of it and it spills..... must i explain the rest?

what grinds my gears is when people ask questions without thinking first.

what grinds my gears that iblack is under construction and things are getting changed.

yay fellow user of iBlack!!!! so few of us :wub:

what grinds my gears is that on my computer explorer.exe doesn't work. *cry*

You know what grinds my gears, when someone on GoW has host powers and still nade tags you then after the round he BRAGS. (I would have told him off but no mic...)

You know what grinds my gears, when someone on GoW has host powers and still nade tags you then after the round he BRAGS. (I would have told him off but no mic...)

You know what grinds my gears, when Ardy will only play you in GoW when he's host, and brags about it after winning by one point w/ host tourqe bow

You know what really grind me gears, when people steal my avatar

What grinds my gears is when people from zeno's site come here.

What grinds my gears is when one makes ill comments of others pointlessly and without an appropriate reason in a way they believe the one does not hear it, and yet does.

you know wuts grinds my gears when people from zg are like family but i guess not :/ anyways it grinds my gears when people use the spam icon i think its really retarded lol

(i know someone going to use it now) lol

Edited by ReApErZ_TRiUmPH

what grinds my gears (and probably everyone else's) is when someone takes your work and claims it as their own.

It depends on what that "work" is. If it doesn't have such a high value, then s/he may do as s/he wishes.

What grinds my gears is when they speak gibberish and unappropriate things in my name without the knowledge of my opinion on the subject.

yea beast like i made a for someone once and they took it and said they made it :/

it really grinds my gears when people are ignorant and think just because they speak english everyone has to know how to speak it

It grinds my gears when people are hypocrits. Or however you spell that word.

I guess you have a point. Usually things that get taken from me are my visual basic programs that I put a lot of thought, effort, and time into. And that really Ticks me off.

What grinds my gears is when people accuse me with false accusations. Joke or not, its not funny.

What grinds my gears is when people whose main language is English cannot spell (not as a response to that hypocrites stuff but in common).

What grinds my gears is when people protect Homosexuality.