Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What grinds your gears?

is that to me? i am hipocrit?

you know wut grinds my gears when people start beef for no reason

Can you at least have the decency to spell correctly? This is not a chat room or Instant Messenger.

Lawl, so owned it hurts.

What grinds my gears is when people just THRIVE to force a Forum Game into the submission of FLAMES.

you know what grinds my gears shitty graphics cards i mean u cant play any good games because you are to damn broke to buy a new card :P and so u have you say "srry man my comp wont run it" :D

What Grinds my gears is when people think you are trying to fight with them when your totally oblivious to what might be pissing them off.

OHHH YEA I HATE THAT

what really grinds my gears is newbs

wow flying faggot can you read my earlier post describes people just like u.

and war i know wut u mean i cant run 2142

you know wut really grinds my gears ignorant people

lol i cant run oblivion i can barely run morrowind i cant run 2142 i cant run black and white 2 i can barely play wc3 i cant play hl2 i cant play wow etc :P

what really grinds my gears is when the newb that grinds ur gears reports you to blizzard for hacking when u explain to him that the game is futile because u have a map hack then said newb sais what is a map hack and u gotta sit there and explain what it is how it works and why u have it

So in the end, your hinting at me yes? Because I really don't know wtf your getting mad at me for, if it's about the fact that people coming here from XP then yes I stand by that because look at you.

uhh no idk where u got that from?

Why do you flame people who wish to follow the basic rules of English? I mean, does it really take that much of your precious time to write "You" and "What" correctly or are you just jealous of those who went beyond the 4th grade?

if YOU look around you will see that plenty of YOUR members do it also.

what grinds my gears is when good members leave the site :P

what grinds my gears is BEDTIMES!!!!!!! even though I no y u have to have them.

What grinds my gears is when other people believe they know the perfect limits for right now indefinite things and yet I know when I'll do that particular something they want to force me to do. For example, they tell you to go to sleep at 10 PM however you have already planned you are going to go to bed at 11 PM. It makes no difference, but your parents just feck about it that "WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU SLEEPING?!" I was reminded of that by "bedtimes".

Another thing that grinds my gears is when people complain about the fact that they are told that they should be typing like a normal human being and yet they don't. Especially if they are native English (so UK and USA).

yah, even though this is not an IM chat room. its still the internet. And the internet has its own language :).

What grinds my gears is windows xp.

yah, even though this is not an IM chat room. its still the internet. And the internet has its own language :).

What grinds my gears is windows xp.

One of your user bars says you're a Windows XP User.

You know what really grinds my gears? When my dad yells at me, during the summer, for not getting up. He expects me to go to bed at 2 AM and get up at 10 AM. Wtf, I can't do that unless i set my alarm. A couple days ago, my alarm didn't go off (I either forgot to set it or I didn't hear it...) and he yelled at me for not getting up...

Why the hell does he want you to get up at 10 AM? I thought it's summer, wtf?

Because if I go to bed at 2 AM and get up at 10 AM, it's eight hours of sleep and I don't need any more than that. I don't know, he is very stubborn though. I just do things the way he wants it, most of the time, so I don't have to listen to him bitch at me lol.

Because if I go to bed at 2 AM and get up at 10 AM, it's eight hours of sleep and I don't need any more than that. I don't know, he is very stubborn though. I just do things the way he wants it, most of the time, so I don't have to listen to him bitch at me lol.

Actually if you go to bed at 11 PM and wake up at 7 AM, you won't be as dead as if you went to bed at 2 AM and woke up at 10 AM. It's a true scientific fact by me. :) Oh, and I know the bold part very well.

What grinds my gears is that I can't think of anything that grinds my gears right now.

I use XP, even though im hating it right now...... al lot.....

I have to get up at 8, somtimes its gonna be 6. no whining. lol.

what grinds my gears is dead links on webpages.

Yea that's annoying. And also, I hate WinXP as well, I only use it because of compatibility with WLM. That's my only reason. Actually, it's slow as heckf*ck.

What grinds my gears is when I have -22,0% or lower luck in Tribal Wars.

oh, not for me, is hella fast, i love it, way better than win98.. however, since explorer.exe died... it sucked. but i can go around that, unlike win 98. if i had win98 id be fucked. so its ability to adapt i like, at lest my system is. and it provides me alternative shells. so its not as good as the original but...

oh, not for me, is hella fast, i love it, way better than win98.. however, since explorer.exe died... it sucked. but i can go around that, unlike win 98. if i had win98 id be fucked. so its ability to adapt i like, at lest my system is. and it provides me alternative shells. so its not as good as the original but...

Lol how did it just stop working and I'm sure you've tried to re-download it before?

You know what grinds my gears? You. You America. (Family Guy)

but seriously

You know what grinds my gears? When I get 45 million points, using up 400 attack turns on KoC and then I am about to upgrade my fortification when I get attacked. I swear to God they're hacking somehow, too. There is no way that I just get attacked with that much money so early in the morning. I sent him a message calling him a douche, too.

XP isn't slow either, it runs just fine. XP > All