Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

convert stigmata to ver 1.14

I was just thinking about how fun stigmata was...

it hade a name spoofer, tons of chat spoofers, things that scare ppl, and tons of other great things...

so can some1 plz convert it to 1.14 :biggrin:

i could never get this to work. :P.

Ah...Stigmata...the good 'ol days where you could space down 16 times, type in someone elses name and then bitch someone out. Then watch those two people fight....Damn that was so much fun.

I really wish Oblivion would have that.

the good ol days those were rly fun i remeber the unit placement hacks :) and the channel spoofer :) but hmmmm if im not mistaken blizzerd patched 1 of the main parts of that hack so ppl are having trouble converting it -.-

its WAY harder to convert then it seems

i never said it was ez -.- ....

nor i said it was hard. 90% of the time if the creator of the hack wants to convert it, it will take them 1-10 hours and thats with disabling some features

10 hrs god im to lazy for that

You cannot convert it to the new patch omg... Blizzard patched colord text in chat which means no more spamming without your name being visible since the new line character has no effect anymore... That is why when you name spoof, you can use a color in your name, but when you are in the game, your name is regular again... And I am so happy for this sorta, since I hated that hack. It was so annoying since all it did was spam...

I'm not converting stigmata. Many of its features are old and patched.

Well, there goes that plan :D