Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Glitches

Lol..that was my post/thread. My AKA is FrOsTiE on Ultimate-filez forum... :D

Thanks for giving credit...

yes i remember for like 5 days there was a private hack that spawned mutas outa air, too bad it got patched so fast :D

The hack wasn't private and you had to be protoss. You just hit the button when a probe is selected and you get like five mutas for 25 mins. I used the hack before it got patched. I don't remember what the file name was though. :D Go look in the downloads. I KNOW the hack is in there somewhere because I've seen it in the older patches.

well this is interesting it trully is the first time seeing this. o have u ever had invisible zerglings? how do u make it?

Invisible lingz require an Arb and a Ling, and you must unburrow the ling right when it enters the cloakfield. That is all.

The name of that hack type wasn't Morph Hack? :(

io thx i found out like yesterday whyen i was playing online

lol Elite, I did say I found this on AgentGOD's website.... I didn't say i found these glitches. And I think that it's super kewl, and BTW, how'd you get that giant weird square in placee of a building anyway?

Well, the Steps in order to do the glitch is what I wrote...but anyway to do that you have to do the following. A warning though, its got a 75% crash rate.

1. Hallucinate gas tank three times with high templar.

2. Pick up one hallucinated gas tank with a probe/scv/drone (drone works best for me)

3. Build a Command Center with a Comsat Station, then build a shuttle and a arbiter.

4. Next wait until the original hallucinations of the gas tank disapear.

5. Scan next to your gatherer that has the hallucinated gas tank, about 12-15 times.

6. While your scanning, you must kill the gatherer with your high templar.

7. A rine will appear, but it is truly isn't a rine, its really the scanner sweep itself.

8. Load a gatherer in a shuttle/dropship/overlord (shuttle works best) and pickup a gatherer that you haven't used yet (probe works best)

9. Hover over the "rine" (Scanner Sweep) until both the shuttle and the rine stop moving/hovering.

10. Unload the gatherer, and a blue square will be created.

Notes:

- You cannot move the probe under the blue square, otherwise it will result in a crash.

- You cannot attack with the probe under the blue square, otherwise it will result in a crash.

- You can recall the probe under the blue square, which allows you to move the square around.

- You can hover your arbiter over the blue square to see through the square.

Once you do that, you can do something even cooler but, the crash rate is extremely high and rarely works. It makes the blue square flash extremely fast, non-stop.

To do so..

1. Take your arbiter and hover near the blue square until probe underneath is visable.

2. Take a shuttle and right click as if you are going to pass the probe, but as the shuttle nears, you want to load the probe into the shuttle as soon as the shuttle is directly above the probe.

3. A rock doodad will be created (usually above the spot you did it).

4. Now move almost out of the arbiters cloak field, and unload the probe.

5. It will either result in Starcraft crashing, you or other players dropping, or if you did it right, it will make the blue square flash like crazy.

Please note that if you share this "tutorial" to give me credit, thanks..

ok yes... Share credit for tutorial *rolls eyes*

And ty for the info :D

EDIT: Man, I can get the thing to move, and stuff, but when I try to make the thing flash it never wants to work right :/ It always crashes..... But funky though, that giant box.... Weirdest shit ever.

If you want to move it you have to recall the gatherer under the blue square.