Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1.14 Undetected Drop hack

drop hack sort da 4 newb basically plus dat y they have it private, so newb dont drop ppl from the game when they r losing, they suppose 2 be when pplz bs or cheat some kind alway

wow that whole post was just painful to read. lol

Yeah, it's called I basically play Starcraft everyday to take my mind off of school and to kill time. It's either SC or play GTA:SA. Both get boring after a while. Usually when you play SC, a lot, you encounter that one newb every game who thinks they are better than you and are arrogant/ignorant and they just don't shut the fuck up. That's why I use drop hack. Not to be gay. I've been drop hacked so many times before for all the wrong reasons and I'm just sick of it. I just want to make sure that it doesn't happen again because usually before they drop me, they threaten me. I am a fast type so I'll just drop them first.

Also, if you're not going to help with this hack, don't fucking bother posting in this thread, prick.

There is no such thing, I will never make a private Oblivion and If I did make something private it stays private, not like Agent_GOD styles where you pay to get a private file, that isnt even classed as private anymore.

rawr Xthar....

EDIT: Oh and BTW Zhuinden, by all means, post the hack here :D

rawr Xthar....

EDIT: Oh and BTW Zhuinden, by all means, post the hack here :D

Do not. That hack is my work and It was never meant to be public.

XGhozt, please speak with me before fishing for it.

One of the two people I gave it to packed to prevent it being reversed, took credit for it under a fake name and leaked it to Zg. s2x is a fake "developer"

Edited by p00onu

gay...... Hate it when you get backstabbed.....

thats why u keep "Private" hacks to yourself

And, it really cannot drop you, only others? :rolleyes:

Then, I won't give it to Ghoztcraft members...

For some reason I have access to everything on Zerogamers... I wonder why that is.

Edited by Zhuinden

I am pissed off beyond belief.

I have pm'ed you.

And, it really cannot drop you, only others? :rolleyes:

Then, I won't give it to Ghoztcraft members...

For some reason I have access to everything on Zerogamers... I wonder why that is.

You would be far better off keeping it to yourself.

@Ghozt: Replied, please speak with me on AIM.

Why must you torture me, how about you msg me. My s/n is in my profile. And i'm online, just invisible.