Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1.14 Undetected Drop hack

This file is on http://www.zerogamers.com/downloads/c32-St...d-Drophack.html

but i'm not paying any money for a VIP account on ZG just to download a hack..

Undetected Drophack by s2x for Starcraft / Broodwar 1.14

1. Type /list to list players in the game.

2. Type /drop # to drop a player with that number.

Unlike all of the other drop hacks that have been released in the past, this one will work 100% of the time!

No more worrying about dropping yourself out of the game, or having the hack only working half of the time. This hack will drop any user at any time, without any problems!

That's the description of the hack on ZG.

I made a request in the download section...but I doubt it will be noticed so I made a topic. Call it spam if you want, i don't care. :/ But...I thought this was supposed to be the ultimate hacking site. :D

It's been out for 6 days on ZG already.

Yeah, and no one here wants to buy a premium account on ZG to get it so tough. Nowdays you have to buy your drop hacks... :/ Fortunately I don't! ^.^

I don't get why Drop hacks are so hard to find, I found a working 1.14 Anni that had it here at GC before, and it works 100% of the time. I dunno if it was orginally meant to be in the private section or what >_>

ZG is just a money site now....

Why the fuck they made drop hacks is a mistrey to me. All they do is piss people off and make the person thats useing them feel all "leet"

rofl xthar if u dont use a drop hacks ur kinda suck :D

Ill get my hands on it.

dude the drop hacks in annhilation worked fine for me as long as i dont turn on my maphack and drop but sometimes all drop and disconnect but dats really on rare occasion. plus why do u want to drop people why ruin their fun just because u suck at something doesnt mean u can ruin other people's fun.

Meh, thats not point. lol

Give me like a week.

thats what u said about oblivion prive -.-

lol dude ghozt is really busy dude u should give him more den a week he runs like 50001941034135 sites(exaggerating i think its 2 or 3)

We should start up a little fund, where people donate money, and it gets pooled, and XGhozt can go to the sites, and buy a copy of each hack, and then share it to everyone here :D

We should start up a little fund, where people donate money, and it gets pooled, and XGhozt can go to the sites, and buy a copy of each hack, and then share it to everyone here :D

Wouldn't work with somthing like Zero, where you have to login in order to use it.

there is an oblivion prive ghozt said he would get it but he never did

Well, at the moment, there is no hack that uses that system, so we're all good. If Zynastor and Permy makes another one then oh well. :D

Drops hacks are hard to find because if everyone had them you would never finish a game..LOL I only like to use them when I am playing with a douchebag...

Well, at the moment, there is no hack that uses that system, so we're all good. If Zynastor and Permy makes another one then oh well. :P

Oh but there is. There is somthing being made unlike any Starcraft hack that has been made. And it will probably use the same login type system. I won't ever pay for it if they end up choosing to do that. I don't think anyone here know's about it, and if they do I haven't seen anyone talk about it.

Click Here

Yeah I know about that one. That's part of the reason Permy is in there.. :/ I can't wait for that. And it will have a public and probably a private version. sigh.... Don't really care to much though. lol I already have hacks that work together so the configurable hotkeys are't really an issue for me.

lol viper obvillion private lite. Yes there is a hack called that and it is in l33t p33ps.

I see no Oblivion Private Lite..... You know what? I'm gonna go ask Zynastor right now... :/ never heard of this.....

Shittt i mean inhilation

any hack that they make over at Zero is always way too overhyped. I never feel like they are really worth the money that you spend for them. But maybe thats just me. Oblivion is pretty cool, thats pretty much the only hack i need.

Wow... I've just noticed I can download from zerogamers. Am I the only one? I didn't pay them anything...