Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Drug Enforcement.

What are your thoughts on the current state of drug laws and enforcement of those laws in the United States and Canada? What changes do you believe would change our society for the better? The big overall question is, would legalizing drugs be for the better?

It would be better if all drugs were illegal. Yes, the underground would still be importing it and stuff, but can really the underground be stopped? Not really. Cigarettes should be B& in my opinion, but alcohol isn't such a deadly drug (unless you get addicted of course).

It would be better if all drugs were illegal. Yes, the underground would still be importing it and stuff, but can really the underground be stopped? Not really. Cigarettes should be B& in my opinion, but alcohol isn't such a deadly drug (unless you get addicted of course).

Dude come on, alchahol is one of the most deadly drugs out there. Any Dr will tell you that it is one of the worst drugs for you body. Only ones worse are Crack, and Heroin.

I think they should legalize Weed for sure. We waste way too much money trying to bust guys that just sell weed. On top of that the US could tax it and get a bunch of money. It is better for you than alcohol, so why not?

hell wont be better u noe how many feen and crackbaby..... plus heard in canada if a person get caught smoking pot they get a 25 dollar fine dat all......................

You Know spadez? Im not trying to be mean, but it is really hard to understand your posts. I am glad that you are posting so much, but could you make it more of a point to be more clear?

Cigarettes ruin your lungs, your vein gets some stuff in it which raises the risk of heart attacks, CO gets stuck in your blood, gets connected to it. Oh, and it can cause cancer to anything with which you breathe. Are you sure, that alcohol is deadlier than cigarettes? And, smoking weed kills your brain as well, not only alcohol. It is true that alcohol kills your brain cells, smoking weed as well, but cigarettes ruin your innards. The reasons why they want to stop people from selling weed in a small little alley is because they cannot get the tax from it. It's not the people's health that matters, it's that the government doesn't get the money for it.

lo sry sometime have 2 rush it cuz my officer will kill me using the military computer 4 personal use sry again ^^

ok

heres my real opinion

why is alcohol allowed but marijuana is not

lets ask a few questions

1. You are at a concert, you see a man being excessively violent, is he:

a. drunk

b. stupid

c. smokin' pot

C would be the ONE AND ONLY CORRECT ANSWER

2. There is one drug that makes you want to sit on your ass all day wtching tv, and there is one drug that opens your eyes and makes you realize you are beign fucked every day of your life: thers two drugs are(in order):

a. cheese and alcohol

b. sharpies and acid

c. alcohol and marijuana

C is again the ONE AND ONLY CORRECT ANSWER

again, we should notice that marijuana is untaxed, whereas alcohol is...

coincidence...

I THINK NOT

so there you have it

all kidding aside

i think alcohol should be illegal and marijuana should be allowed

I think if drugs are legal people wouldnt do them as much...

Thats what I think like weed if it was legal people would smoke it for some period then they would quit i just think that

Oh and one more thing i forgot to put in my last post on this topic...

Did y'all know that alochol ills mroe people than mary-j, coke, acid, and meth COMBINED each year

if you did... kudos

if not... now u do

HOLLA BACK AT ME

Why don't you bother to look up some facts before you go spouting off about things? The truth is you have no idea what you are talking about. The answer to your first question would be alchahol not weed. I have never heard of a person being loud and violent on weed. Period.

The truth is no, its not good for you, but neither is booze, and thats perfectly legal. On top of that there are many positive uses for weed IE people who have cancer, eye problems...etc! That doesn't even include the things that you can produce from hemp!

Of course, morphium is a good painkiller except that it is made of opium and makes you addicted :)

although...

1. You are at a concert, you see a man being excessively violent, is he:

a. drunk

b. stupid

c. smokin' pot

Answer C

That is so damn not true, because one who is violent is most likely drunk, not a pot-smoker. The problem with drunk people is that they are unpredictable. Like, a true story, my brother in college has a roommate who was drunk as hell with some friends and they wanted to steal some pictures/paintings from the university <_<

I have absolutely no experience with people under the effect of pot. And I don't think I ever will.

lol sure you will especially if you go to college or whatever. The truth is all anyone on weed does is laugh a lot, watch movies, play games. Or tell stories. Thats really about it. Its predictable, no weird stuff going on.

When some people get drunk they get very violent. They puke all over, they break things on accident, say things they wouldn't normally. ETC.

How can you be so sure everyone gets violent? I'd say lowtempered instead.

I said when "some" people get drunk they get very violent. I guess the whole moral to the story it when you are around people who are drinking a lot...they are very unpredictable.

all alcohol except wine (a glass a day is good for you) and all drugs should be illegal. i mean everyone that has drugs as a part of their life not only immediately experiences a very shitty turn of events (dropping grades, mistakes in front of women, brain damage, etc.) but basically sets themselves on a long bumpy road to suicide.

All drugs should not be illegal. It would be easier for everyone if Weed and Booze were legal. It would save a whole lot of money in the court system as well as wasted police time, and would generate huge tax revenue. You get all the Crack, Coke, and Smack off the streets first then talk to me about weed.

On top of that Div weed does not make anyone consider suicide or things like that.

just cuz its easier doens't mean its right, killing off ppl for increased revenue?

They are killing people with cigarettes already. I have a relative (whom I didn't know though, my grandfather's sister) who died in cancer because of smoking.

Guest SacredSector

drugs r bad 4 u

All drugs should not be illegal. It would be easier for everyone if Weed and Booze were legal. It would save a whole lot of money in the court system as well as wasted police time, and would generate huge tax revenue. You get all the Crack, Coke, and Smack off the streets first then talk to me about weed.

On top of that Div weed does not make anyone consider suicide or things like that.

when i say suicide i mean killing them selves through the use of drugs ie. massive brain damage & cancer

I just fail to see how it is any different than drinking. Any Doctor will tell you that booze is way worse for you, and your brain than weed. Weed is legal in Amsterdam and those people handle it just fine. On top of that it eliminates other illegal activity associated with it. If it was easily available like Cigs...

i'll bet you 20bucks the life expectancy is higher in america than amsterdam.

i dont care how bad booze is for you, it doesnt make weed any better or worse, i didnt say it was any different than drinking, and i think both should be illegal

Its all about moderation. There are certian things like drinking 1-2 servings of wine a day that are good for your heart because there are certain anti-oxidants in wine that aren't in anything else.

Also there are many positive uses for Marijuana and help also.

Mention some examples for the positive uses of Marihuana...