Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

After Death What Happens?

if your famous then ur poplar when u die, if ur just somebody that dies then only one who will remember u is ur family

y would would u be reconized when u died if u didnt do shit thats rememberbal

Alot of different relgions believe differently about this, some say that you will be reincarnated, obviously theres good old heaven and hell, some say you return to the "source", and still others believe that you are required to fullfill spiritual tasks taking gaurding a sacred temple or keeping a planet in alignment, others say there is no afterlife.

you know...im laugh my ass off if theres a "world of the dead" like heaven or hell. it'll be relly amuzing what ppl i know will say to me....speking of witch i hopeits a after life were theres bear :)

I personally think that if there is a thing called Reincarnation, then you get a life that has preset paths you can choose from, and while choosing the paths you are to do things right that others have screwed up in their lives.

Even if you died Famous, no one will know you a while after. The only way is to do something that makes your name stay in history. But if you die without doing so, and without being "famous", your family AND the people you know and surround you will remember you, most likely.

I personally think that if there is a thing called Reincarnation, then you get a life that has preset paths you can choose from, and while choosing the paths you are to do things right that others have screwed up in their lives.

Even if you died Famous, no one will know you a while after. The only way is to do something that makes your name stay in history. But if you die without doing so, and without being "famous", your family AND the people you know and surround you will remember you, most likely.

Nonsense. Reincarnation does not exist. As stated before, it only depends on if you have put all of your faith in Christ or not.

I believe in a heaven and hell which is dictated by one God.

@Frostbyte- You have a killer avatar and signature. I wish I thought about death note before making an account. -_-

Edited by Protoman

I believe that life is eternal. We are eternal beings. We lived as intelligent spirits before this mortal life. We are now living part of eternity. Our mortal birth was not the beginning. Death, which faces all of us, is not the end.

My answer is also the definition of agnosticism.

An Agnostic [1] [noun] [OW] embraces a worldview in which the existence of deity is unknown or unknowable. Derives from the Greek agnostos, a = without, gnostos = known or knowledge. ...

apparently in the future people could possibley get ressurected. but i dont know, i suppose i'll be rocking with Jesus when i die

I think that when you die you either go to heaven or hell. At least that is what the people that have near death experiences say.

i will cause the apoc when i die, no one will ever forget me =]

Are you simply forgotten?
I doubt you will know or care, when you are dead.

What can be done so you won't be forgotten?
Commit massive acts of genocide.

Or stop someone (besides yourself) from committing said acts.

Well soon it is the end of the world on 2012 dec 22 anyway :D
I bet you fifty thousand dollars that both of us will still be alive by then.

You will become just like your ancestors before you. Most likely forgotten, you may be alittle bit easier to find, considering record keeping is 100% better then 100 years ago. But unless your grand kids really care to look up their family tree, you will go un thought of. lol It seems somewhat depressing, but it's kinda the truth......I won't really care though, because I'll be chillin with everyone in heaven. xP

speaking of the family tree by 2057, there will be a suit u can buy well anywhere u can buy that is always connected to the network of internet industry and it also sends some DATA waves into ur brain and DNA and RNA to determine wut kind of foreig n genes u may have that u dont know u have like ur asian and u have some black guyz genes also but u still look just asian and the suit will tell u ur ancestors and they r makin the suit right now they r about 1/3 done. Representated by NASA!

First of all, something like this would be 100% useless except maybe for genetic engineering on humans.

Second.. you don't need to wear a suit to have your DNA analyzed -.-

If you pull a single piece of your hair out (including the root) that will be enough. You don't need to wear anything.

How can we say life wasn't exactly like it is now 300000 years ago? They found a Computer that dates that far back.
Pics or it didn't happen.

It may be possible to cloak small things.
If it's possible to cloak "small" things then it's also possible to cloak "big" things.

i plan to be the next bill gates
How do you plan to accomplish that?

u either go to HELL or HEAVEN
Or not...

GRRRRR "You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text" :(

"Nonsense. Reincarnation does not exist. As stated before, it only depends on if you have put all of your faith in Christ or not."

So it's impossible to go to the "good place" using your own powers?

I thought that Jesus Christ stated numerous times that the powers he has are also in everyone else.. so if he went to heaven then everyone should be able to, whether or not they like him.

"I believe that life is eternal. We are eternal beings. We lived as intelligent spirits before this mortal life. We are now living part of eternity. Our mortal birth was not the beginning. Death, which faces all of us, is not the end."

Where did are eternal spirits come from, and why would they keep taking on mortal forms when they always lose all their memory when they do it, and die?

"My answer is also the definition of agnosticism.

An Agnostic [1] [noun] [OW] embraces a worldview in which the existence of deity is unknown or unknowable. Derives from the Greek agnostos, a = without, gnostos = known or knowledge. ..."

So in other words, you don't know, and thus don't really have an answer?

"I think that when you die you either go to heaven or hell. At least that is what the people that have near death experiences say."

They say that they went to hell (or heaven)?

"i will cause the apoc when i die, no one will ever forget me"

If you kill everyone then noone will be able to remember you.

If you just generally screw up the world and only kill MOST people.. the ones who remain alive will likely not give a shit who you were, they will be to busy trying not to die.. or they will die..

Edited by Azu

Dude, anything can happen; therefore you shouldn't refrain from other people's beliefs or gestures. For all you guys know, there could be a heaven or hell existing upon us in the after life. I believe this and some would differ from my religion. Anyhow, I wouldn't neglect or foreclose any ideas just yet. Maybe their are some really retarded ideas that wont ever happen, but some are possible.

anything can happen
Meaning anything is possible?
Maybe their are some really retarded ideas that wont ever happen, but some are possible.
Meaning only some things are possible?

anything can happen
Maybe their are some really retarded ideas that wont ever happen, but some are possible.

Yeah, your a retard...just stop posting now. I don't have time to explain my reasoning to waste like you. If your going to ridicule other people's belief, then screw you.

Edited by Protoman

anything can happen
your a retard...
Oh no. I wanted clarifaction on the contradictions in your post, so I'm being called names.

Your ridicule has made me deeply regret posting my opinions.

If your going to ridicule other people's belief, then screw you.
In there is someone on this forum who does not know what the word "hypocrisy" means, the above is a great example of it.

I suppose ill answer this question from personal experience, which means i will say only things that i have seen and been a part of.

Every person has a soul.. where you go when you die depends, if you have accumulated enough spirtual knowledge in your lifetime, then you can go to god, (at which point several things can happen).

If a spirit has not accumulated the spiritual knowledge necessary to get to god, then they stay bound to the earth.. and must be liberated in order to get to god.

Anyways, once you get to god.. you go through a cycle of learning, and then either are assigned some sort of task, or temporary "bliss" (which is basically a break..) or the soul can be reincarnated. If the soul is reincarnated its usually so that the person can work positive changes in mankind.. most of the spiritual leaders are reincarnated.. and the only reason they seem to know so much is of course because they already made it... lolz..

On the subject of god.. god would only appear to you in a form that you believe is god.. So simply you see what you believe.

Personally god appears as a big blue ball in the sky to me lolz.. tried to make myself believe god was a big waffle.. had some halarious results.

God is awsome btw

Of course there are some exceptions to the above statements.. as well as a few alternative things that can happen.. hence merging souls, practices that have ways of gaining whole learning cycles while still alive.. mid level spirits.. etc etc..

On a point of understanding, even the "afterlife" is multidimensional.

Of course i dont expect anyone to believe any of this, but i will attest to my years of experience and practice that this is true. At least for now it is anyways.. wasnt always so and wont always be.

Anyways, in order to give you full answer id have to go into detail, in exactly how energy works, advanced metaphysics especially concerning the constitution of the spiritual world, going through everything from vibration to energy type, metaphysical interaction.. and even then after defining everything, explaining the reasons for said interactions and changes would take many books to give justice to the reality of it.

Of course, unless you can actually percieve the metaphysical via all "Ports" it would be difficult to conceptualize the big picture..

Its a whole science..

Ill try to give a general outline though... simply cause im in the mood =) and this stuff is awsome enough i actually feel like giving you guys the sunday school version (figure of speach) ..

Basically, all things are energy, even our "Physical" bodies. However, all physical things are the lowest form of energy, and your physical body is just infinite as your metaphysical, in that even though you die, your body turns into something else. The spiritual world is the same way, nothing dies, only changes..

Anyways, EVERY human being (unless your a vegetable or something) interacts on the physical plain of existance, this is what we all know. To say that a human being has a soul is well, true but percieved inacuratley, we have only body, but our body is existant multidimensionaly.. our spirits change spiritual bodies just as spiritual entities can change physical bodies.. Each spiritual body is comprised of thousands of spirit bodies, controlled by a master spirit, just like our bodies are controlled by our brain.. with allowance for instinct built in on both ends..

Anyways, interactions occur between all realms, what sets a human being a part from inanimate objects is simply that a human being can change and adapt.. (well theres alot more than that but its all i need for my point) Because spirits can change and adapt, the main conciousness can exist in one or even all realms simultaniously...

Anyways thats kind of a very basic description on the manner that human beings exist. Next comes interaction with the spirual.. lolz..

Our spiritual bodies are tied to our physical bodies, at certain "chakra" points.. i wont go too much into chakras theres plenty of crap out there you can research on that, the main thing to remember about them is that they are our DIRECT connection with our spiritual bodies that exist simultaniously on different spiritual plains, our highest chakra, depicted often even catholosism (halo around head) is our chakra7, which is our direct connection with god.

Anyways, the more these chakras are worked with, the more we can percieve of the spiritual plain associated with the spiritual body that exist for that chakra level.... We can feel various types of energy (microwaves, heat, electricity etc) with our physical bodies only..

However, if god decided to nuke you with a ton of high level spiritual energy, and you had no practice with your chakra7, you wouldnt even know it, instead you would be in a good mood, happy, and completely unaware of the reason why.

The same pretty much goes for the rest of the energy...

Anyways, that ends interaction, and i think i touched structure enough to get a general idea.. but ill go into a tiny bit more detail, Each plain exists from highest to lowest energy type, within those energy types the energy can be changed, but still exist within the same level, as well as the vibration of said energy can be different within a level...

Different practitioners of different spirtual practices work with MANY different kinds of energy and on many different levels, of all the things ive been personally observant and have experienced myself.. there exists quite a few..

Anyways, spiritual bodies, even those of us who are alive are constantly "dying" and reforming, but certain "genes" are passed on..

Of course here we start to get into the collective evolution of not just "physical" mankind but "spiritual" mankind as well....

Anyways, i think ill stop here, because simply its VERY difficult for physical mind comprehension to go beyond this point, and simply say that as we evolve, our physical and metaphysical minds become one, and we can "think" on all levels, and so conceptualize all spiritual levels..

As for the reasons behind all these workings, it would be difficult to explain without using concepts beyond the capability of the physical mind.. Thats sort of weak to say so ill go ahead and give an example of what i mean..

In order to understand the meaning of life, you would first have to understand what a human being is, to understand that you would have be shown how to create one.. To create a new living, breathing, soul, is the first and most important step to understanding the answer to that question.. creation energy..___

Anyways i think that gets my point across.. lolz...

Personally god appears as a big blue ball in the sky to me lolz.. tried to make myself believe god was a big waffle.. had some halarious results.

So technically you died more than one time and you saw God?

Other than that, it's nice to see you back, but I don't think that God exists, and no one has proven the existence of spirits.

lol.. i modified my post a bit.. but zhuinden i dont have any faith in god or the spiritual, to me what i stated above is MY REALITY... its how i see, how i experience, ive seen physical proof to justify that im not crazy (not to mention thats not shit anyone can just make up)

But everyone has experienced the spiritual in some way, whether or not they know it for what it is..

Also, to answer your question, its partially answered above with the constitution of human being.. yes i have died, and in this lifetime ive been to many different places.. one can exist infinitely anywhere even within one's own plain at higher tiers..

Umm that's kinda zen-like and all but happiness is caused by hormones and the stimulation of different parts of your brain by electricity. There's nothing in it that is related to God in any way. My greatest problem with this whole statement is that I personally have never seen an item disappear so it could appear in a new world, we all die and become different substances on THIS plane of existence.

Yeah but thats not what i said, rather i said that things break down and reform on all plains, and only the "conciousness" of a spirit has the ability to interchange between realms.. each realm pretty much sticks to its own..

On a different point, to say that there is no proof is completely untrue, there are several studies/eperiments done by physics that prove the existance of intelligence beyond physical matter. Its simply that its unaccaptable to the scientific community as a whole to be widely acknowledged..

Umm that's kinda zen-like and all but happiness is caused by hormones and the stimulation of different parts of your brain by electricity.
If our states of consciousness really are purely physical then what is to prevent people (once our technology is advanced enough) from artificially creating conscious life that is as real as we are?

Not disagreeing BTW.

Sometimes I imply I don't like something, but that doesn't mean I'm denying it.

i said that things break down and reform on all plains, and only the "conciousness" of a spirit has the ability to interchange between realms.. each realm pretty much sticks to its own..
What's the difference between the "consciousness of the spirit" and the "consciousness of the body" (the explanation for not remembering past lives is that they are two separate things right?)?

Why can one go to other realms but the other can't?

Because the realm system is based upon how much of a racist god is at the moment he makes the decision. :D

But there is only one race the human race there is just different ethnic groups.

But there is only one race the human race
But what about the feline race, and the canine race, etc?