Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Forgiveness And How Mygot Has Non

my life

many people have a twisted idea what hate is i will explain what it is scine the blogs where taken from this site im going to have to type it in to a post

if life where pefrect we would all be friends but its not i learnd this the hard way my real dad show me this long ago when my dad beat the shit out of me every day and cuss at me and tryed to rape me and my bro came in and pulled him off me scine then i have hated all men mygot has only made that haterd more but i will not let that ditor me furthere i truly hate him even after what my dad has done to me i still have learn do wright him letters and go down to his house with my bros and sis for christmas this is forgiveness something i wil not do for mygot you have cross the line to many times and saying that about my sis push me over the eage and i will never forgive you for that i rather burn in hell then forgive you i guess you will be geting you just punishment when you die and when god [passes his jugement over you will see what you have said to e in a short glipms of your shitty etarny die soon hate ya bye bye

hahaah you got rapped! Did he say suprise when he tried raping you, because you know what they say... "Its not rape if you say suprise" and if you hate your life so much, just do us all a favor and go kill yourself because we really could care less what some depressed bitch with a loose floppy vagina has to say...

*light bulb goes off* NOW I KNOW WHY ITS SO FLOPPY! Cause your dad stuck his dick in it !!! lmao i knew it!!! :yes:

:thanks:

Forgot to add...

You've been RAPED by myg0t :yes:

Edited by myg0t

some how your twisted mind finds this funny you truly have no life and i wish you a one long punishment in hell

magic bitch, u are just making yourself look worse by making this topic.

I wish youd stay away from us all with your 1000 STDs you got from being raped by big black men... We really dont want your nasty crabs,ghonorea, pubic lice...speaking of pubic hair... your so damn hairy last time i saw you naked when you were getting raped, it was like that chick from scary movie... was so disgusting EWWWWW hairy!!! EWWWW!!

And maybe your problems would end if you and your brother didnt have sex with each other and would stop your nasty incested relationship... i mean wtf you nasty :yes:

Youve been raged by myg0t.com :thanks:

Guest MadMatt

hahahahaha mygot got pwned by magic hahahahahaha

dos it look like i give a flying fuck any more what any one says about me i dont and i never will be this is my way to get back at people for the wrong doing they do and mygot has it comeing i wish his mom drop him on the head when he was born so then at least there would be some explanion on how dumb this mother fucker is

i tryed being peacefull and sare some of my poems with people and this ass wipe came and started shit

Edited by magic bitch

as i said magic, u are just BEGGING to be flamed by making this topic. i URGE you to requst it to be locked and unviewable.

If you didnt care then why are you crying about it right now? :thanks:

You've been raged by myg0t :yes:

PS: Seriously do something about those 1000 STDs you have

no i rather fight this one i truly belive some one can knock some brain in to mygots head and i ask for you to stay out of it

I say the words as the negro girl on MTV said to the slut... "Bitch i dont need a gauntlet, i will cut you with words!"

This quote has been brought to you by - myg0t.com the harrassment authority :yes:

Edited by myg0t

i wasnt crying i was outrage when you started saying shit and now its time for you up and comeings when you die and god says i dont know you get a ways from me ye that work in darkness that will be all the revange i need

Man those STDs are fucking with you now....now your just saying jibberish...but hey hows your dead sister over there? not so good cause shes dead!

~~myg0t - The Harassment Authrority :thanks:

mygot ok time to get this thou your fucking oversized head take your dogs dick out your mouth and site down no one like your your bitchy ass and further more go fuck your mom for a wile she has bean waiting for you for 10 min now and i think your dog has had enf rape from you for one day

At least my dad didnt try to rape me :yes: and I dont have 1000 STDs :yes:

Owned by myg0t

myg0t has the upper hand here. he hasnt been raped, or embarrassed. so he can say that shit u just posted, when all magic has is insults not likely to be true.

damn come on now cut her some slack thats a rough life and if any of u had had that shit goin on u would be feelin pretty bad too

even if that did happen to me, i wouldnt go around saying it on a internet forum for anybody to see.

Guest Lord-Bren

Nice Rapege myg0t :D lol

all hes doing is flaming flaming flaming

plus i hate myg0t

so i put an end to it

his account has been suspened for 99999 days

he cannot visit the site till times up

haha

how you like that myg0t?

one mroe thing

fuck you myg0t

Guest MadMatt

lol true true but u shoudnt suspend him forever

just for like 10 days or something

look at his posts and tell me he isnt a fucking idiot

myg0t and eveyone in there clan are fucking idiots who have no lifes

period

to think i just posted this last night and all read 2 pages woot any ways i dont like mygot but freedom of speach dos come in to play here im just saying not inplieing whispers gj falco

oh and i for got to mygot Pwned by Magic Bitch

and Owend by falco

Edited by magic bitch