Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Downtime?

If anyone has been wonder why there has been some lag.. Someone has been DoSing Ghoztcraft. The Good news is that all the attacks have been blocked and we are still up and running. They will continue to be blocked, as we will continue to stay online.

Any downtime, if you would, can be posted here. I would simply like you to post the time the site was down, or very laggy, so I can double check the logs and banned ip's/ranges and update the filters.

Thanks guys :o

WOW HOLY SHIT FUCKERS ARE STILL HITTING US? God. GO FUCKING GET LIVES>!

Yeah great XGhozt!!!!!!!!!!!! No more lag. We had alot of lag and my internet was acting funny that cannot connect wehn it was connected---------- does that make sense?

Holy SHit WHO CALLED IT :) xthar siad it was service lagg, but i said it was a DDoS :o

It was someone else who was attacking the server. I know it was so, so don't affiliate it with anyone you know. I just thought I'd let you guys know whats going on. There should not be anymore attacks, I took care of this mess, I think.

Why the hell do people keep trying to do this? I really don't get it... What's so good about trying to take a site down when it's jsut not going to go down?

ghozt you got any ideas who these "attackers" are? o.0 nuthing will get passed ghozt :ermm: i hope.

ahhh, this reminds be of good (not really) old times. Remember when there was a spree of ddos attackers last year, and they would attack like every 5 minutes. That was like 2 months after I joined.

The funny part is they get banned and are not smart enough to check on a proxy if the site is up. So they are like " HAHAHA PWNT" and I'm like "HAHAHHA PWNT x2 NIGGEH" And hes like wtf. And I'm like *link* And hes like " :o " and then i'm all "pwnt.

The funny part is they get banned and are not smart enough to check on a proxy if the site is up. So they are like " HAHAHA PWNT" and I'm like "HAHAHHA PWNT x2 NIGGEH" And hes like wtf. And I'm like *link* And hes like " T_T " and then i'm all "pwnt.

all i got is you message the people that try to hack your site and u pwn all?

lol

OH NOES TEH HAX0RZ RRZA COMIN'!!! ARRGG MUA MATIES!!

Edited by KkK-CIA