Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

So I went to ITT today.

I went to the ITT school today to get an introduction from someone who works there. It was very different than I thought it would be like. My high school is smaller than the ITT campus. It was really interesting how things are done at ITT. First of all, I had no idea it was a "private school", thats kinda kewl. There are only like 15 classrooms, and only 2 of them are not filled with computers, and thats awesome.

What surprised me was the fact that as a student there you only have to go 3 days a week, and its only for about 4 hours! Of course, there is assumed to be homework. The other good thing, is that I can get all the knowledge I want in four years. And someone from ITT is taking 900k a year who is from ITT and does what I seek to take. he works for the CIA or something as a network security person. Pretty awesome.

Anyways, the cost is about 20 grand for a year. I think he said $415 per credit, or something like that. And so its not going to be cheep, but here is the best part. I'm not 18 yet, so i can apply as 17 under my parents taking out the loan thing. Now, they have to pay six months after I start, but if I was 18, i have to pay 6 months after I graduate! So, but the time my parents are suppose to pay, I will have turned 18, and it will transfer to me. Now, I will have four years before I start to pay anything at all. And by that time I will have a good job, and it will take me a MAX of 10 years, and 20 fi i extend it. But it would/could be only a few years of payments becuase the job I can get, :o.

I just thought I'd let you know what I was doing earlier today.

Edit: I was showing the guy my websites, and he said he was very impressed that at 17 I was able to run such sites and manage them as well as the money involved. I asked him if he had seen many people who came in known as much as I know, and he said its not very often. He said I'd probably be one of the popular kids around the school. This has happened in previous schools I've gone to, but I was not expecting this from ITT. A bit of a confidence booster I must say. He should meet some of the people I know online xD

Fucking sick, if there was a school like that by me.....id be in there in a sec

lol that school campus is where? Right in San Jose?

45 mins from me.

ghozt if he met me he wouldn't accept u into the school lol but cool that u goin n all

I goto ITT Tech in albany NY, Computer Network Systems, corses are easy as hell test outa a few and only have to take 2 a week, sadly i feel limited and i think i might change to RPI( if you don't know it you shouldn't go there), of corse i'm currently takeing an assoiate as the ITT near me doesn't over bach,

40k$ for the corse

Lucky bastard XGhozt. he lives 48 mins away. I got to take a plane from Nova Scotia, Canada to cali. Stay there for a few years to get my associates degree in Computer Drafting & Design or a associates/bachelors degree in Criminal Justice and Criminal Justice - Cyber Security. I'm still undecided on what i am going to go for.

Hey XGhozt i thought me and you were going to go when i was 21? :(

well xthar srry to say but not every thing goes the way its planned

but gl ghozt dont go int debt

Splendid indeed, if only i had that kind of knowledge to be accepted to ITTs

ITT teaches even the idiots, trust me it's anoying, have people in my class

"THE COMPUTER WON"T TURN ON I'M NOT GONNA DO MY WORK FUCK THAT!"

you gotta push the button

"FUCK THAT I'M OUTA HERE!"

ya... And Xthing there are i beleave 70 ITT in 30 States so there should be one in Maine

Yay for higher education. Great Job . I'm going to get there eventually.

ghozt if he met me he wouldn't accept u into the school lol but cool that u goin n all

Bullshit, they guy was telling me even people who don't know anything about computers attend there to try and get an education in that feild.

I goto ITT Tech in albany NY, Computer Network Systems, corses are easy as hell test outa a few and only have to take 2 a week, sadly i feel limited and i think i might change to RPI( if you don't know it you shouldn't go there), of corse i'm currently takeing an assoiate as the ITT near me doesn't over bach,

40k$ for the corse

Yeah, I'm going to take four years, I don't really know anything about how it works yet, but according to the guy it was only about 20k a year, so for two years, yeah 40k.. I don't think that is alot.. I mea, it is.. But I'll have to get my own house, and my dads house is around 700-900 thousand..

I think I could pay it off.

How much homework do you have, what do you have to do?

Lucky bastard XGhozt. he lives 48 mins away. I got to take a plane from Nova Scotia, Canada to cali. Stay there for a few years to get my associates degree in Computer Drafting & Design or a associates/bachelors degree in Criminal Justice and Criminal Justice - Cyber Security. I'm still undecided on what i am going to go for.

Hey XGhozt i thought me and you were going to go when i was 21? T_T

Sorry dude, the only reason is becuase of the money and my current position in school in consideration with my age. But, when your 21 or whatever, move down here, I should be on my last year, heh.

well xthar srry to say but not every thing goes the way its planned

but gl ghozt dont go int debt

... ^

ITT teaches even the idiots, trust me it's anoying, have people in my class

"THE COMPUTER WON"T TURN ON I'M NOT GONNA DO MY WORK FUCK THAT!"

you gotta push the button

"FUCK THAT I'M OUTA HERE!"

Lol, yeah, the guy at the counter warned me of that, lol..

lol ghozt i was sayin that if he knew me u wouldent get in cause basicly i was sayin id piss him off some how and he knew i was on ur site so he would take it out on u