Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ya im new, get over it

Hello, welcome new member glad much more new members are joining ;) i wish i was mod but i would have to get over that sometime in my life. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the beautiful hacks and our great leader, XGhozt (well other then for the xt*** problem/things you may find out o.0)

Edited by 7

Heylo. ;)

wassup

OOO yes Welcome Crusty. Thats the nam i know you by. We welcome you here. FS turned really fucking gay and they treated you like Crap.

Wecome to the forums.

One more thing, we are more welcoming on our newbies :( thats suppose to be a good thing lol but still please enjoy Ghoztcraft as the other generations have before you (when they were newbs).

welc0me to Ghoztcraft i hope you like it here, and stay

Shit guy, your name was Crusty? I see why you changed it.

Welcome, good sir.

Ya go look if you want. The whole drama thing was pretty entertaining. I still go there, but why not find some more forums. Just to let you guys know, I am not particularly fond of hacking legitamate games that are ranked but they can definatly be fun. Also, my spelling sucks.

lol I don't play starcraft or any game for that matter much any more and at almost 1400 posts lol. Just don't go trash talking hacking and you'll be fine.

As for the Drama. it was funny to a certain point. Then it got fucking rediculous. If you find you like this site go spread the word back at FS that way maybe they see that i wasn't crazy doing all that promoting and that this site is really worth it. We could use some of the members from over there.

As for me I'm completly done with that site. FS was my first forum ever and was my home for a long ass time but this forum replaced FS.

Shit guy, your name was Crusty? I see why you changed it.

Welcome, good sir.

well it was crusty sock but at least i called him crusty for short.

i do check it occasionally to see the thread about Ghoztcraft and if people are changing there minds.

If you noticed tho i haven't post there in a couple weeks. I think i'll always lurk there. But to start posting there again would take a major turn around.

Hey doood

:welcome:

i do check it occasionally to see the thread about Ghoztcraft and if people are changing there minds.

If you noticed tho i haven't post there in a couple weeks. I think i'll always lurk there. But to start posting there again would take a major turn around.

In those few weeks I think I've been banned three times now. But now it is just because buddylee hates me now.

That's ridiculous. How a forum that I had tons of respect for can go and do shit like this is not right.

It's because that community has absolutly nothing to offer to the public. Nothing at all. It's a tight group of elitists who don't except any one.

That's ridiculous. How a forum that I had tons of respect for can go and do shit like this is not right.

It's because that community has absolutly nothing to offer to the public. Nothing at all. It's a tight group of elitists who don't except any one.

I found a way around it. I also noticed you have twice as many posts here as you do there. And your a mod. Congrats I guess.

Yea I have things to post about here. But for the record I started coming here when FS was still conidered my home.

Maybe because there are more topics too. I would never get this many posts this fast on FS. It took me a week to get 25.

Haha :D Who owns, who owns.

Haha :D Who owns, who owns.

Not you. :D

Hmm...Forum Sector...never heard of it. I bet it isn't as good as this site though.

It's kind of old. Just google it.

Edited by pathog3n

Lmao, dude seriously? I spamed there a long ass time ago, haha.

Yeah, seriously never heard of it.

By the way Ghozt, I just realized that you have 69 rep. XD

I don't feel like wasting my time on some lame forum, then I have to register...which is pointless.

Who said you had to register? You can look at them without actually joining.