Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I Got More Post

Guest MadMatt

i got more post than t(x.x)o yeaaaa

he got owned hahahahaha

i had more post than t(x.x)o hahahaha :(

Edited by MadMatt

i feel special becvause im up there on that one

so you like chicken eh Well chicken is bad for you it can kill you or EVEN WORSE it can Make you into an obesity. So Watch out for those chickens like KFC or Popeyes cause they CAN KILL including El po loco . REMEMBER CHICKEN KILLS SO JOIN THE CHICKEN FREE WORLD DONT BE A COWARD BE A MEMBER OF THE NO CHICKEN GROUP. WE WILL HAVE BARBECUES EVERY SATURDAY TO WORSHIP THE NO CHICKEN GOD. WE WILL BE SERVING MARINATED CHICKEN.

i hate chicken

except chicken fingers and chicken fries

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i hate chicken

except chicken fingers and chicken fries

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOUR SHITTY PICTURE SCARES ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shitty?

only picture i coudl take with damn webcam

I like chicken

same chicken good for u

rubetjvfhjr

man I am getting close to 200, I feel like Im running a marathon to get this many in two days without spamming whew*

Meh I only post for points really...dont care about being top poster...I also like seeing whats going on though

yeah i hear that. But i do like to put the work in when I have time...trying to make my army elite! LOL

lol...how did the topic change to chicken? :D

but chickens goooda...

and im jus bored...haha :D

chicken isn't really that good guys, now beef? thats where it is at.

MMM steak.

:pirate:

i really like those tequila lime wings that you can by, those are so good! oh and buffalo wings at wild wings are the shyt too!

I like fingers from chickens