Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Drophack

kk i got this really awesome drophack now ( took me forever to find 1 ) ne way i downloaded it then it needed a loader of course so i shoved it in my anni x4 loader. i configured it and everything and went online.

Joined a game a found a lagger! so i dropped him and it worked so fine i was amazed. But it always crashed my computer like every 1hr my comp would just die now that i removed it my comp runs nice n smooth. This was the reason for my computer crashes in my last post.

Is this just a corrupt file or am i not doing something right? the Drophack.dll has to gears on it lol for its pic dunno if it will help.

oh and also i was wondering in the vip section in this site is there anni x4 private? hmmmm :) if there is ill register to become a vip.

Thanks for reading l8ter G's

kk i got this really awesome drophack now ( took me forever to find 1 ) ne way i downloaded it then it needed a loader of course so i shoved it in my anni x4 loader. i configured it and everything and went online.

Joined a game a found a lagger! so i dropped him and it worked so fine i was amazed. But it always crashed my computer like every 1hr my comp would just die now that i removed it my comp runs nice n smooth. This was the reason for my computer crashes in my last post.

Is this just a corrupt file or am i not doing something right? the Drophack.dll has to gears on it lol for its pic dunno if it will help.

oh and also i was wondering in the vip section in this site is there anni x4 private? hmmmm :) if there is ill register to become a vip.

Thanks for reading l8ter G's

how does it crash?

u get a blue screen?

how does it crash?

u get a blue screen?

screen flashes blue lines across it then it just shuts down comp screen goes black

screen flashes blue lines across it then it just shuts down comp screen goes black

o.o i never seen anything like that.......u on drugs?

rofl but yeah, i have no clue whats going on

Some hacks do this. I have a drop hack right now that works 100% the problem is that it is a virus. Every time I restart my computer I have to run a virus scan, delete the virus, then re install StarCraft if I want to play. Anyways this is in the wrong section.

~Moved.

Some hacks do this. I have a drop hack right now that works 100% the problem is that it is a virus. Every time I restart my computer I have to run a virus scan, delete the virus, then re install StarCraft if I want to play. Anyways this is in the wrong section.

~Moved.

damn could you move it please

I already moved it to the StarCraft hacking section. :)

Yeah that copy of the hack was weird. I tested it, and it crashes you the moment you try to use the /drop # command. Strange. And yes to answer your question, yes we have the Private Annihilation X4 in the VIP Section. We also have the bug free version of the drop hack you had me test.

Yeah that copy of the hack was weird. I tested it, and it crashes you the moment you try to use the /drop # command. Strange. And yes to answer your question, yes we have the Private Annihilation X4 in the VIP Section. We also have the bug free version of the drop hack you had me test.

awesome transfering teh 15 cash into teh bank for paypal and will be a vip soon it doesnt crash me when i use the hack only after time ill crash really annoying n i was kicking my power supply for my comp the whole time .... now i feel bad

I already moved it to the StarCraft hacking section. :)

thanks alot m8

Edited by Dull Freedom

Dull_Freedom is going to be VIP :) I'm going to have to buy VIP really soon. Anyway, I use a different drophack I got from a friend.

Man, you shoulda been here when I was giving away the keyfiles for Annihilation X4. I was making new ones each time I had a contest. Unfortunately AgentGOD complained so we had to stop :)

Man, you shoulda been here when I was giving away the keyfiles for Annihilation X4. I was making new ones each time I had a contest. Unfortunately AgentGOD complained so we had to stop :(

I have a keyfile :) just the drophack works very bad on it lol ill show you it in pm if you want ?

Nah that's ok, you might get in trouble for talking about and PMing thigns about the VIP Section. Maybe through AIM? :) I can show you all the many keyfiles I have :(

shit is that why anni would fucking load? i cant get it loading is that why?

:) EGADS! UR NOT SPOSED TO TALK ABOUT WHAT'S IN THE VIP SECTION!!!1!1!1!1!!!1!111!! lol

Anyway, Dull_Freedom, that's probably a virus.

go here to scan it:

http://virusscan.jotti.org/

Annihilation won't load for you Cripp? Elaborate please.

alright viper what i mean is i can load it and unzip the file. just when i load the hack it says application bl a bla bla and press ok to terminate.... and ya it just says same shit.

Try a different loader?

if it was p00nu's drop hack he released the backdoor so i wouldent use it anymore.

Just go download Zynastors Drop Hack...oh wait, you're not VIP. :P

Just go download Zynastors Drop Hack...oh wait, you're not VIP. :)

very funny! >.<

Are you sure that P00onu's Drophack from ZG is kinda like dead...? Aww...

pross owes me a drop hack, when he gets his PC back that is.

Your computers Microsoft .NET Framework is out of date if your getting errors after trying to run the LoaderX.exe. Please update your Microsft .NET Framework to v3.0. And all your problems will go away. And the drop hack is back doored, big deal.