Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

10,000 Post Contest

I must have missed something since we cant mention (fill in the black) so yea well im back.

ZOMG I SEE J00R UB3R 1337 HAXXXXORS

Ya i got major hacks and you know where i get them.

NOES JOO HAXXOR I WILL WINZORZ

The only thing your winning is a big kick in the ass XD.

Cripp has dropped from the game.

GG KTHX NO RM NUBKAKEZOR

Damn you noob for dropping gets stat hack and gets 951 ip

Closed due to annoyances i'm going to explain. God damn it.

With cripp getting the 6 dollars for the controversy of 2500 there is controversey with that.

His parents now think im some sort of rapist. I understand their concern. The info i took fom cripp was solely for shipping info.

He then goes on and tells me His folks think im a rapist. SO i want no part of sending him any thing Physical in the mail. This confirms to them that i do exist and really do have an adress. If nothing arrives I "could have lost the information" or not even exist for that matter so to speak. I gave him otpions to get something over the internet or to find a freind that has pay pall amoung some other options

I stated right in the contest SPECIFICLLY that if your think im a rapist open a fucking PO box at your Post office.

SO I am thoroughly annoyed now. I did not even think that it would be this much of a problem.

So here is whats gonna happen.

If you know that there will be a problem like this your welcomed to post but DO NOT EXPECT to win.

I have Change my mind about the option of not sending cash Directly. If you win and Have Paypal then so Be it I'll forward the money to you. Or I will send you a personal Check with my Info On it. Or I will buy you a Item on the internet if there will be no complications. If you go out and buy drugs thats not my problem. It's your body. Do what you wish. But do not even consider trying to win if you know your gonna have problems. Cause im not going through this again.

So for Public reasons here are the options I gave Cripp.

Open a Po Box

Get pay Pal or Find a friend taht uses Paypal

DOnate the money to the site in honor of you.

Find a Non Physical Item Like rapidshare.

Give the money to some one else who has Pay Pal.

God fucking damn it. I need to go to sleep. Work Fucking Sucked and now I deal with this shit. Sleep brings me back to neutral.

Please not the post in this thread: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php...amp;#entry79784

Closed indefinatily till this gets resolved.

Discussion about this can be taken to this thread: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8573

Re-Opened

There will be no discussion of what happened with cripp. If you wish to continue with that go to the flame board and hate on me all you want cause i don't really care I explained my self thoroughly and very clearly several times.

i better win this .... this is the only way im gonna be able to afford SC2 T.T

LOL. The better question is. Will this be near 10k when starcraft 2 comes out?

Cause you sure know starcraft 2 ain't gonna cost 20 bucks. When the original is 10 years old and it only half as much as 20 dollars lol

i need money fo sc2 too

No you need to go read the Original Post. Do not post in this thread again till you meet the requirements. Thank you

damn fish....... ur name is like hard to read XD.

fish....JPG

stupid school computers......

rofl no your computer is just hella old and doesn't support my symbols. lol

Are other having the same problem? If i find they are i'll put it back to standard letters.

I just like the way it looks now and needed the change.

Nah, I can see your name cool and clear.

just install language packs :\

That what i figured that any one with a reasonably new computer like within the past few years should come standard with the character map that i took these from.

I guess so. However, my computer is like 5 or 6 years old and I can see your name perfectly.

no, actually its a really new model... read the words below the pict......

If it would satisfy you worm I'll change it back for you.

Which reminds me, my comp is old and I use Simple Skin, so I cannot see sigs. I don't miss them though. They take up too much space.

It is going to be 90 degrees tommorw.

Why do you guys use Fahrenheit? It's just retarded and makes no sense.

Its just the US. standard