Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

10,000 Post Contest

Then can you tell me how much Celsius that is? :(

Celsius is better than Fahrenheit. In Celsius, 0 degrees is when the water freezes. And 100 degrees is when the water boils.

it all depends on what you are used too.... saying something is better or worse in kinda bs. its YOUR view. Hell, you could invent your own temp scale, as long as there was a conversion equation, it wouldn't matter.

Why do you guys use Fahrenheit? It's just retarded and makes no sense.

I agree and i'm used to Farenheit.

Its just the US. standard

Exactly We should switch to metrics and catch up with the world.

it all depends on what you are used too.... saying something is better or worse in kinda bs. its YOUR view. Hell, you could invent your own temp scale, as long as there was a conversion equation, it wouldn't matter.

IDK i disagree Celsius makes more sense tho. I explained this one time before. lol I'll do it again.

In farenheit water freezes at 32 degrees and boils at like 212 or around there too lazy yo go look it up. But the point is both numbers are rediculose and uneven.

In Celsius it's simple. Water Freezes at 0 and boils at 100. Doesn't get too much easier then that.

OOO woot 2800 posts

i know and relate both :\ i like Celsius better tho, same with meter

i r changing the subject :).

DRAT!!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU?

How DARE I?

Yeah, I believe Celsius, Meter, Gramm and the other normal SI things are better. Meaning, no such things as MILES. Kilometer is perfect.

And it's not just what you are used to. What makes more sense is what is better.

come on! post peeps

this thread is on life support. No one trip over the plug.......

Lol, I laughed at that. Anyways, it's too true to be true.

yea this thing is slowing down faster than an Asian hooker giving a blow job

lol, i have to search for it so often i bookmarked it , lol.

look with out me this topic moves like a slug.

Virtus makes this topic active even more than you, although I haven't seen him in some time by now. I miss him a bit.

Edited by Zhuinden

he made it active because he posted in here..... he shows up then leaves then when the prize gets close he shows up again.....

Oh. Then you make it more active, but only at night :mellow: Too bad it's at night, because that is when I sleep. There is nothing more important than sleeping.

i need more attack weapons my defence pwns i just need to do damage now....... (as)

I have achieved the new level of death and annihilation, I'll send you weaponry tomorrow. Dunno when. I need to make a HUGE defense for myself as ISAT could hit through, even though my def is number one.

I just got back from teh pool :mellow: .

lol, i have to search for it so often i bookmarked it , lol.

That good sir, Is awesome.

Virtus makes this topic active even more than you, although I haven't seen him in some time by now. I miss him a bit.

Well thats how it seems but is not the case. He is not here because he now has a jobe as a life guard at a water park working full time.

Controlling little kids out in the hot sun makes you tired when it's 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN EVER SOMEONE ON GC GOES CRAZY, I AM NOT THERE????

i win ya i win!!!!!!!!!!

Lol lp why did you change your name?

Lol lp why did you change your name?

because you touch yourself at night