Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Update: 1.13f

i hope everything gets baack up and running smoothly like they did b4 those fags from bnet patched everything

i hope dt gets that new iNHALE working soon and any other hacks that need to be patched bcus these freaking noobs flood the boards begging for hacks arrrrg

1 more post to go

LOL I got 4

Is there a new version of Inhale yet?

# more posts to go! LOL! LOL!

omfg a new patch

There is a new patch guys, we are updating the downloads now.

Bug Fixes

Fixed several bugs that contributed to game exploits

Good to know. I don't know why B.net does the patches when in the long run it doesn't make any difference...

Hacks shouldnt replace skills it should just be tools to give u a slit advantage.

I certainly agree with that. I enjoy having the Maphack in order to see if someone else is using it to cheat. Since it exists, why not use it so that some noob punk that DOES have it doesn't own you when otherwise he'd have no chance.

Some of the older hacks had maphack detection included. Was cool to open maphack and auto-detect who else had it in the game!

i hope everything gets baack up and running smoothly like they did b4 those fags from bnet patched everything

i hope dt gets that new iNHALE working soon and any other hacks that need to be patched bcus these freaking noobs flood the boards begging for hacks arrrrg

Yea, the hack begging does get old rather quickly. The newbs are so afraid they won't have it again and start to panic. You can almost hear 'em whizzing in their diapers waiting for the new Inhale ...

finally blizzard done something, this patch should've been out the minute there was that Zerg hack thing.

The "Zerg hack thing"? Just which "Zerg hack thing" was it?

Downloads are updated. All that hacks that still work have been moved.

:)

Ahhhhh, things will be back to "normal" in no time, I'm sure

cant wait till new hacks come out

Yeah me too.

the new hack already out, just not the inhale, but i got this new hack which is useless ter mineral hack. i had test it on b.net 1hour ago and rape 2nigga. then i del the hack :P, wtf is wrong with b.net they cant even patch a simple hack. that piss me off

i dont know why blizz even bothers to patch sc. Its such a old game and there is always bound to be hacking. Frankly, I think its just a waste of blizzard's money and their techs time. :down:

the new hack already out, just not the inhale, but i got this new hack which is useless ter mineral hack. i had test it on b.net 1hour ago and rape 2nigga. then i del the hack :(, wtf is wrong with b.net they cant even patch a simple hack. that piss me off

hmm where u find the new hack?

pach pach...

stupid patch, die

its becuz those soo called "legit players" complain getting beaten over and over by hackers... they cant face the fact they lose cuz they think they all legit PROS so they report to blizz like 999999999 times to make em patch so they STFU :P

yep

if those damn legit players would just give in to the dark side of the force

they'd have a much better time and so would that rest of us.

hacking dont make you a better player.... i dont know why people say it does

i've never heard anyone say it makes u better

i jsut claim myself that its funner if blizzard dont make gay patches

hacking def doesn't make u a better player. As a matter of fact people become too dependant on them to the point where when a patch comes out they can't play untill the hacks are updated.