Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Here's A Joke (please Reply)

wahahahah

secksy

i lvoe our spam section

lol, now i got new jokes to spread :D

erue6gt

yeah I guess thats a pretty old Joke, but funny! LOL

heres a lame momma joke

ur momma is so fat the Nat. weather service names her farts!

you can get some more jokes at yourmama.com, or go to doom3.zoy.org =)

here's a few jokes for you guys!

A GUY WALKS INTO A BAR WITH HIS PET OCTOPUS AND SAID, "I BET ANYONE IN HERE 50 BUCKS THAT THIS OCTOPUS CAN PLAY ANY INSTRUMNET". SO A GUY THROWS THE OCTOPUS A GUITAR, HE PICKS IT UP, TUNES IT AND BUSTS A JIMMI HENDRIX SOLO, SO THE OWNER GETS 50 BUCKS.

NEXT GUY PICKS UP A SAXAPHONE, THROWS IT AT THE THE OCTOPUS, HE PICKS IT UP AND STARTS TO PLAY A JAZZ SOLO, SO ONCE AGAIN THE OWNER GETS 50 BUCKS.

THE BARTENDER PICKS UP A SET OF BAGPIPES, THROWS THEM AT THE OCTOPUS, HE PICKS THEM UP AND IS STARING AT THEM IN AWW....THE OWNER OF THE OCTOPUS SAYS WHAT THEY HELL ARE YOU DOING PLAY THE DAMN THING, THE OCTOPUS SAYS, "PLAY IT, IF I CAN GET IT’S PAJAMAS OF I’M GONNA SCREW IT!"

Whats the difference between a blonde and a refrigerator?

A frig doesnt fart when you take the meat out.....

So two Blonds are walking down the street, and one pulls out her compact(portable mirror) . She says " I’ve seen that face before , i just can’t put a name to a face hmmm". The other blond snaches the compact out of the first ones hand and says " Yeah thats me you idiot"

i know some are lame but hey, just thought i would give you somthin to read!

lol, you are right, they are lame. lmao :D

at least someone enjoyed them. Most jokes are lame in some way! LOL i guess they can't all be hits LMAO

Actually the blonde one was funny. "That's me you idiot!" Lmao.

heres a nasty joke

what does the left nut say to the right nut?

the guy in the middle is thinking hard

ha jokes these days . its all good as long as its not a chuck norris joke. oh man im getting sick of chuck norris jokes.

LOL at least someone liked my joke.. Ill go and find some more...

How did the blonde get her head stuck in the steering wheel? She was trying to blow the horn.

a blonde goes to the doctor with chest pain, after examining her the doctor says, i think you have acute angina. the blonde replies i know and my tits are pretty good too.