Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Drophacks

.....................some1 sent me a drophack so im not wondering about this topic any more

It's not even over 1GB... It's actually rather small. I have no idea how this is supposed to lock up your comp. I dled it and it was fine. And that was on a school computer too lol. If a school comp can handle that without locking up, then this sux.

Dont you get to download if you post enough times?

ya you need 5 post before you can down load but all the members that do not have vip complain about not having drop hacks the vips are pretty lucky i guess.

i dont know, im a VIP and i dont have any drop hacks, i looked around and i havnt even seen the VIP section either for hacks, (i thought there was one) but then i sat there and thought maybe i was thinking of zerogamers..

Oh you can access the VIP downloads by changing your skin. Go to the bottom left corner of your page, and VIP Skin. :D You can access the downloads from there.

i need that drop hack too. do you have?

Yes, I have it, but I am not sending it through PMs... Nor will

I send it in any other way.

Dont you get to download if you post enough times?

You didnt know that and your a VIP member? lol :(

He became a VIP Member shortly after he made that post...

lol... Shouldn't this have been moved to Hack beggin'?

god i hate those drops i just got dropped yesterday cause i was winning evolves lol

Noobs if you want a drophack alogn with other features go to AgentGod's site.But if you want hacks you can dl from here then get vip either way you go you win :P