Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Starcraft Patch 1.15

I don't know if it's just me, but when Blizzard made it put the L for league in lobby, I think they removed fucking download timer.

Now we(I) have no clue how much anyone has downloaded...

Yeah, they did remove that.

Bastards.

Hah! Goodbye Stacked Hydra D...... Hey, does it mean it got rid of ALL zerg stacking, or just the hack method? Should test that (Don't forget patch 1.14 "No stacking buildings" fix).

You cannot see your dl when downloading games... Wtf? That sucks. Now we can't tell who is and who isn't dling, and when they will be done... Very bad bug. This was probably an attempt to stop the dl spoofing/showing 0, 100. They should take that hack and just put it in the patch (The showing 0 and 100, not the dl spoofing), like pinging and colored names before this.

Some people are wondering why they can't get their 2.0.8 spoofers working... Lol.

Edited by Roy

I'm thinking their mindset on the download number was something along the lines of:

Well if they want to abuse it then fuck it.

Yeah which is pretty stupid because on maps that it Really matters, (like snipers) there is going to be a lot more people unallying now. :/

LCSBSSRHXXX released the first hack already. A spoofer.

Oh, so I can host it then?

Cuz...you said XGhozt can't host it.

That gives anyone else here to host it. kthnxbai.

Oh, so I can host it then?

Cuz...you said XGhozt can't host it.

That gives anyone else here to host it. kthnxbai.

I meant on this site. And, as long as you ask LCS or the hack creators permission, it should be fine.

I meant on this site. And, as long as you ask LCS or the hack creators permission, it should be fine.

Don't push it.

What's it even matter...

It goes in our downloads, we slap the author's name on it, and he get credit.

You guys bitch about hacks and who can and can't host them over a 9 year old game.

Pathetic.

Thanks for asking permission this time XGhozt.

You can play version 1.14 with the old hacks on USHack, our private server.

lol play by him self?

77 different people have logged onto the server today, they all only stay online for about 12 seconds. if everyone stayed online for about 20 mins. then we might have a few games going.

Why only 12 seconds?

Just to test it out?

They simply logged in, and checked to see if people were on. Then seeing that there were probably just 1 or 2 people online, they logged out.

dammit.... there goes my no cd loader.......

This is pathetic. Seriously, they think they help us when they patch the things we like most about the game. I agree the Vulture crash was gay, but what the hell? I've NEVER seen another person set a rally point for somebody else. Multicommand for Mac's, is how old..? And they JUST fixed it.. Like comeon, actually fix major things if your going to fix anything at all.

that and why remove the download display? lol. Peopel will actually TURN to hacks to see them again....