Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

SC2: Live Demo!

I posted a torrent of this portion of the ceremony and more... o.o

w.e dude

people dont hvave to find it now..

AWSOME iM GETTING THIS GAME! :P

Kewl....

Gotta say

mothership

teh gg

but only 1?

gay

If you could build as much as you could, the game would be GG no matter what happened... I have to admit, 1 Mothership is already a bit overkill for 4 Battle Cruisers. I certainly hope Heavy Cruisers can balance it out...

the mothership is baaaad ass

This is going to be wonderfull. Blizzard always seems to pull the rabbit out of the hat at the precise time. I seriously haven't played starcraft in problly a year. I tried and cou;dn't play it. It had gotten old but then they announce SC2 and my intrest was re kindled again. I just simply cannot state how much i want this game.

I too can't wait, the only qualm I have with it is that it looks too much like warcraft 3.

Wouldn't a Nuke kill a MSHIP?

I think that would depend if the shields are activated or something..

LOL Yeah it would be kinda funny if it had that huge shield up, and as the nuke hit it, it just froze, and then when the shield went away the nuke falls to the ground and blows up. xD

well... i think... im going to have to... make my computer ubbbbbbbbber pwnage this summer lol so i can play sc 2 high quality ect ect lol

ooooo my surround sound will sooooooooooooooo PWN with that game....ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i cant wait.........

but yea it does look to much like wc3 but who knows maybe they will change the graphics engine a bit by 08

that mothership was boosted

quote:since this is a demo were gonan cheat a little and give this mothership a littel more energy

Edited by STARCRAFT 2 is coming