Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I Graduated High School!

nice. now to begin what you'll be doing for the rest of your life.

Nope, not for me.

Almost dude.

Congratulations anyways, but let me ask one thing: What is so great about graduating?

I don't really like freshman. They still have their "king of the school" mentality when they get out of eighth grade.

Almost dude.

Congratulations anyways, but let me ask one thing: What is so great about graduating?

Parties, friends, job, car, collage, No more school, etc..

And some people get gifts for graduation.

Like me, My dad for example is getting me a extremely fast computer.

- Duel Xeon, etc.. :(

I don't really like freshman. They still have their "king of the school" mentality when they get out of eighth grade.

Until 2 months in and they realize all they are is door mats!

lol nice 1 ghozt but srsly good job

oh and today was the worst day of my life and it was supposed to be a good day because it was the last day of school

On May 24, the last day? :( I still have 2 weeks left, and I'll write like 4 tests...

Parties, friends, job, car, collage, No more school, etc..

And some people get gifts for graduation.

Everything depends on something else. Parties depends on whether you are invited or you have the financial capacity to make one. Job, you have to FIND one first. Car, only if you have the financial capacity and complete the Driver's Test. College, only if you are smart and clever enough. No more school, well, yea, that is true. And the gifts depend on financial capacity as well.

So, what have we learnt today? That almost everything depends on whether you have enough money or not.

On May 24, the last day? :( I still have 2 weeks left, and I'll write like 4 tests...

Everything depends on something else. Parties depends on whether you are invited or you have the financial capacity to make one. Job, you have to FIND one first. Car, only if you have the financial capacity and complete the Driver's Test. College, only if you are smart and clever enough. No more school, well, yea, that is true. And the gifts depend on financial capacity as well.

So, what have we learnt today? That almost everything depends on whether you have enough money or not.

Lucky Me, I get it all. o.o I must be really rich or something.

you from talking to you over aim and on the phone i imagine i know what you look like. also from looking at you avatar. Send me the pic please. i wanna see if im close.

It's kinda like reading a book and then they make a movie and you see the characters.

Hehe :)

ah i'd take that as a no xD

i'm only freshman, but i'm aiming for either LA, Berkeley, or San Diego

and for graduate johns hopkins

Where the fuck have you been!

ah i'd take that as a no xD

i'm only freshman, but i'm aiming for either LA, Berkeley, or San Diego

and for graduate johns hopkins

Where the fuck have you been!

Who the heck are you!

Good job mister. XGhozt. you still have not figured out who the reaper is. )(Computer Programming)( That is the only clue. College is over rated ...Chris...

Good job mister. XGhozt. you still have not figured out who the reaper is. )(Computer Programming)( That is the only clue. College is over rated ...Chris...

College is a keystone to an excellent career.

Sign in to follow this