Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

About Private SC Servers..

i play a the hacked starcraft, but i found my legal copy and i wanna play still on hack servers with my friends still. so...

1.can i install my legal copy and hack server still will work ?

2.will i get banned from legit bnet if i play on hack servers ?

3.i dont have a legit brood war, so if i can install the legit starcraft will the brood war still be compatible ?

1. I think so.

2.I doubt it.

3. Im pretty sure it will.

1. yes

2. no

3. unsure what you're asking. you can play on the hacked server(s) no matter what copy of sc you have. you don't need a legit cd key, you don't even need brood wars installed. i recommend finding a downloading version of brood wars though. brood wars doesn't require a cd key, so all you have to do is download and install then you can play on bnet servers and hacked servers.

i play a the hacked starcraft, but i found my legal copy and i wanna play still on hack servers with my friends still. so...

1.can i install my legal copy and hack server still will work ?

2.will i get banned from legit bnet if i play on hack servers ?

3.i dont have a legit brood war, so if i can install the legit starcraft will the brood war still be compatible ?

1. Yes, you will be able to login as usual.

2. Battle.net servers have no control over what you do with the game. Its your right to connect where ever you want to. Thus, battle.net cannot ban you for playing on an alternate server.

3. Yes, but you will need to add the gateway again.

thx guys, yeah i already have both downloaded but i found my original starcraft game so wanna play on the legit shit ya know ? i wanna still play on hack servers too so thx guys

You can play on Hacked servers with illegal codes.

You can play on Hacked servers and the original BNET server with legal codes.

It's easy.