Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Upgrade, Updates, and News

Hello Ghoztcraft,

Lots of news for everyone! :P There have been several updates and some things that everyone should know about. Updates to the site, upgrades to modifications, bug fixes and information about ghost.dll!

First of all, there was an exploit detected in IPB and it was quickly patched. Not to big of an exploit and no one was effected by the update.

The Ultimate Referrals System has been upgraded to the latest version with a few bug fixes.

iQuotes System is installed. Basically you can now see a quote at the bottom of every page. Users can add quotes, as many as you want. They will have to be approved, but once they are you will be able to see the quote on the bottom of the site. You can add quotes from anyone, famous people, yourself, other members, etc..

Ghost.dll 2.1 Should be released later tonight or tommorw. I know it was due yesterday, but there was a minor setback and some delays with the coding. Anyway, I've attached a text document with a list of features we will have in the newest version.

Get VIP here: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/vip.html

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Public and Private Versions have been released.

Private is in VIP Downloads

Public is here: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/ghost.dll

GJ + REP!!! keep em comin ghozt

Edit: bleh ill have to give it tomorrow it wont let me rep u again today >.>

Things and things about stuff and things

Talk "to friends" ingame mode

what dat? ^

Things and things about stuff and things

what dat? ^

Basically, you type /fm while your in game. Once you do, all your messages sent by just pressing enter are sent to your friends from your friends list, rather than the people in the game. It allows for fast friends messaging so your game is less interrupted. You wont have to type /f m BLEH every time you want to message your friends.

BIRDS! how you turn it off?

It's a Transparent GIF. You could adblock it..... But I think they're leet sauce.

BIRDS! how you turn it off?

Just type it again.

nice. i havent touched sc in months but maybe ill check out ghozt.dll to see how it is. is the selection hack maxed at 24 units? if so, why?

nice. i havent touched sc in months but maybe ill check out ghozt.dll to see how it is. is the selection hack maxed at 24 units? if so, why?

Yes, this is due to the recent changes in the patch 1.15.

The patch is what is limiting us.

Yes, this is due to the recent changes in the patch 1.15.

The patch is what is limiting us.

ah... well i suppose 24 is twice as good as the standard 12. any idea if there will ever be a way around it?

ah... well i suppose 24 is twice as good as the standard 12. any idea if there will ever be a way around it?

I doubt it, but you can use hotkeys and send twice as many units are you normally can now. I realize there are multicommands out, and thats why we don't need one, those are also very detectable.

Release date has been delayed again, it should be done tomorrow sometime before, or around 9 pm.

oh that blows....... lol i can wait i guess......

How is >_> How is releasing a public version a bug fix?

I don't know.. Leave my typos alone.

It's a Transparent GIF. You could adblock it..... But I think they're leet sauce.

i was pointing out the birds then asking about my last post <_< guess i shoulda used a period or a coma

Lawl... Ghozt, There are many typos in that... Did you read it before you posted? xD >_<

Public Version Abilities:

15 Second Count Down

A Public Version and a Private Version

The public version has a public and a private?????? xD Ok ill stop now. rofl rofl rofl

delayed again....... ghozt man wtf h4x thats stupid 2 delays wtf is ur coder smoking crack or something?

I <3 the quote system.

Private Version ONLY Abilities: (All Public Hacks are included in the private version)
Auto Host Hack
Selection Hack (24 units)
Show selects

Public Version Abilities:
15 Second Count Down
MapHack
Download Status
Show Selects
No Warnings
Selection Hack 
Statistics 
AutoMine at Start 
Offline Mineral Hack 
Nuclear Exploit Detection 
A Public Version and a Private Version

:P So.. Is 'Show Selects' for private or public? And you should release the source code :D

Edited by hacker1337

Release the source code..?

Are you stupid?

delayed again....... ghozt man wtf h4x thats stupid 2 delays wtf is ur coder smoking crack or something?

No, we have lifes to live. I have a few parties to go to and he has some things to do as well. We both just graduated high school, alot is still going on.

:P So.. Is 'Show Selects' for private or public? And you should release the source code :D

What ever is on the private list is for the private version only.

Edit: Okay, I fixed it.

i shall distribute teh private verzion fer mai own money gain muahahhahahahah.

soo its uhhhhhh 9 pm and i dont see the hack so i dont think its out yet :P DELAYED AGAIN DAMN YOU PPL AND YOUR LIVES

:( Sorry, we are pretty much done, its going to be sent to me in less than an hour. The problem is that I'm leaving for the party in 35 minuets. Which means you guys have to wait until tomorrow when I get back from the party.

But the good news is that there is a new feature: You will now be able to see your enemies hallucinated units.

Sorry again guys, you can wait 12 more hours though. :-/

Sign in to follow this