Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Keylogger help

about 4 weaks ago i noticed losses that i didnt play for, this happens about every weak and i found out that i had a keylogger. so my point is how do i get rid of the dang thing

thanks

well does your virus/spyware program detect it?

well does your virus/spyware program detect it?
i have tried and it dosnt show anything i keep trying this hoping for a different outcome

What kind of anti-virus do you have?

McAfee

i have tried and it dosnt show anything i keep trying this hoping for a different outcome

If it never dects it, how do you know you have a keylogger?

Well, I suggested to him they he has a keylogger because he said he keeps getting losses on his records that he never played, and he said he keeps changing his PW, but he keeps getting losses.

Speedskater, when you're playing any game, melee, UMS, are you using maphack..?

Well, I suggested to him they he has a keylogger because he said he keeps getting losses on his records that he never played, and he said he keeps changing his PW, but he keeps getting losses.

Speedskater, when you're playing any game, melee, UMS, are you using maphack..?

ive only been playing UMS, and i been using RTOH in fact when i dled it thats when i started getting losses

ive only been playing UMS, and i been using RTOH in fact when i dled it thats when i started getting losses

I HIGHLY doubt you really have a keylogger. How many losses have you gotten?

I HIGHLY doubt you really have a keylogger. How many losses have you gotten?

so far 20 losses ive change my PW about 7 times

Edited by speedskater

Any hack used with starcraft will result in a loss, its part of the warden system. Please search the forums as this question has already been anwsered.

~Closed.