Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Spyware Removers

anyone got any free good spyware removers??? need badly....

ive found that spybot finds more problems for some reason but adaware does check ur reg so i guess it might be

here is what u need

ad-aware

spybot S&D

x-cleaner (xblock.com) (free trial, look around)

norton antivirus (ugh jus dl it off of bearshare.... 2002 doesnt require activation)

I would look over this list before you went out and got anything. Spybot, ad-aware and ms antispyware is some good free ones. If you ever think about buying I would most definitely look over that list. X-cleaner use to be listed as a rogue btw look at the note for more details.

yeah spy sweeper is a very good one. i don't really see a reason to use one you pay for unless you get one in a bundle with a virus suite. Just DL one off the internet for free!

lol, why would u want to pay for it...

I alway use THE trinity:

Ad-Aware SE Personal

Spybot S&D

Microsoft Antispyware

(you can complement this with trend online spyware scanner)

-FREE

OR

Trend Internet Security

-NOT free, but really good all-in-one suite

t(x.x)o, why did you bring back this thread?

Another one that i like is Spyware Doctor, it fixed a trojan i had, but you'll need a crack for it so if you want it search for a crack on google or something

Ghozt surf works really well, and it also hides your personal info from reaching sites. try it out!