Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

hi

Guest XGhoztiztehBest

sup guys! im xGhoztiztehBest and DraXg00n told me about Ghoztcraft and this thread he made but i forgot what it was.

=] anyways fuck ultimate-filez.net

fucking sux

so sup and hope to see GoztCraft rok

hey welcome to the site

This is probably just gooner.

sup guys! im xGhoztiztehBest and DraXg00n told me about Ghoztcraft and this thread he made but i forgot what it was.

=] anyways fuck ultimate-filez.net

fucking sux

so sup and hope to see GoztCraft rok

i'm guessing you are his friend (micheal?) who kept calling me at midnight making threats to come down to SD and burn my house down and rape me. call me again and i send the tapes to the cops along with your phone number. if not then welcome to GC!

Guest XGhoztiztehBest
i'm guessing you are his friend (micheal?) who kept calling me at midnight making threats to come down to SD and burn my house down and rape me. call me again and i send the tapes to the cops along with your phone number. if not then welcome to GC!

wut the hell r u talking about?

wow dude i would of called the cops asap yeh if this is the guy that did this then he can get the fuck off the site and if it isnt.... Welcome to Ghoztcraft :(

welcome again gooner. or should i say gooners friend. how do you even know Ghoztcraft is best.... LOL

Welcome, glad to see a new person here.

ew ure g00ners friend.... thats impossible... he has no friends

Guest XGhoztiztehBest
welcome again gooner. or should i say gooners friend. how do you even know Ghoztcraft is best.... LOL

well by the looks of it ind as well give it a shot

ew ure g00ners friend.... thats impossible... he has no friends

lol You have cold hard statistics.(Your facts are proven)

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I myself would advise you to change you're username to something more suitable. Anyways, welcome and have a great time at the forums. If you would like to talk to me, add my MSN [email protected].

uhh welcome to you too

welcome to GC! :welcome:

lawlz, first 1 to use the smile :)

Go for it. Sending it to the cops would do abousoultley shit. You cannot believe how many times I have been threatened like exactly what you just said, and called them back again rofl :) .

Anyways on topic, WELCOME TO Ghoztcraft YOU XTOAST WANNABE!!!!1111oneoneoneshiftoneshiftone. So, wuts up?