Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Seeking Co-Admin

Sigh... finding those things is a part of the Application.

well i doubt ill get it but i submitted 1

LOL. Admin is too much work for anything. I'd rather be mod then admin. I dont care if you dont get payed being mod (or do you) but seriously admin is WAY to much work for me.

I have more experience in being an administrator than any of you :) hence why I am a candidate! ;)

Edited by Xeon

I believe he is some random guy out of nowhere. However, I like his name.

Edited by Zhuinden

its XTHAR.. lol jk uh 4 posts and u wanna be the admin.. ;) heh i'd say goldie for admin but hes not here :)

Naw fishie's not going to get admin after this incident that must not be named which is also not named but I'll name in right now to fishie's incident. But yeah fishie would be a fine admin. He works really hard for Ghoztcraft. hey instead of ghozt choosing who is good why not vote for the admin. like make a Ghoztcraft voting staff or staff of something kind of like a jury but I just can't seem to get this word out right now. But yeah it would be cool. It would be less work for ghozt to go through all this thing. hehe i think it would be less workidk just suggesting.

Yes, after I get the top three people picked thats pretty much the plan, a vote. There will be a few weeks where they have about the same privileges as admin where they can do things around the site and what not and you guys can see them in action. After they have all done their thing, they will be de-modded for about a week or so from their AIT group. Then, there will be a vote, and I wish for the best admin to win.

dats a good idea.. but i think its all up to ghozt, its his site. MYGOT FTW

Lol..

u beat me to the post... i wanted to say that b4 u said :

Yes, after I get the top three people picked thats pretty much the plan, a vote. There will be a few weeks where they have about the same privileges as admin where they can do things around the site and what not and you guys can see them in action. After they have all done their thing, they will be de-modded for about a week or so from their AIT group. Then, there will be a vote, and I wish for the best admin to win.

lol it still stands MYGOT FTW lol.. think of what he would do :D

Voting always leads to disaster, I thought everyone would have found that out by now but it always leads to big flame threads. I think XGhozt should have confidence in who he should make the co-admin instead of a popularity contest.

When I said voting I meant that ghozt choose several people he can trust in secret and those group of people lets say oversee the candidates and when the time comes vote on who was good and who was bad. They discuss with ghozt and choose.

Voting always leads to disaster, I thought everyone would have found that out by now but it always leads to big flame threads. I think XGhozt should have confidence in who he should make the co-admin instead of a popularity contest.

Its not a popularty contest, there will be statistics from each AIT in a list for everyone to see and base their choice on this information. I have confidence, there are over 9 people who submitted already and I have to pick the top three. I made it clear to everyone that people will be denied so I don't have to feel like shit and deal with epople bitching if they don't get approved.

When I said voting I meant that ghozt choose several people he can trust in secret and those group of people lets say oversee the candidates and when the time comes vote on who was good and who was bad. They discuss with ghozt and choose.

The forum has always been a democracy, not a dictarorship. Meaning that the memberse have more power than the admin. I would rather have a community that was involved and made a choice that everyone was happy with, or at least the majory than me picking someone and being singled out for picking the wrong person.

This is going to either:

1. Turn into a HUGE flame war.

OR

2. Everyone be mature about it, and may the best man win.

I really hope #2 happens....

I really hope it's #1 because that'll be funnier.

its going to be half and half.... because the flammers will flame but the mature ones will flame back saying get over it bla bla bla....

Well, if the members revolt, then there better be a damn good reason as to why no one is happy with the results.

I have confidence, there are over 9 people who submitted already and I have to pick the top three.

Could you tell us whose applied so far?

Could you tell us whose applied so far?

Yeah, I want to see the competition.

umm mine is not working did you close it already..... darn if you did....

I applied if that helps you out Rob XD.

Staff applications will not longer be accepted as of July 9th, 12:01 AM.

darn i wanted to give an app........ =( i guess i will have to wait again

Good luck to everyone who applyed.

Sign in to follow this