Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Official Release] GC Music Video!

wooo

stop using gay music and use somthing with rap. Like young joc or someone like that.

na dawg fuck yung cock

lol yo iill participate next time :)

also next time put some dipset or bws or ghostface :)

rap would be really hard to make into a video... theres no real flashy parts ya know? where you can put in some real action.

and while linkin park makes like the perfect music for use in videos, that is also their downfall, their shit is whored beyond reason, so ima have to say no to that one. and him is not the msg we wanna portray, we dont need people questioning whether we are "testicularly challenged" im sure xthar gets that asked enough already. jk lol ;D (the last part, him really does suck.)

dipset songs get em girls killa cam alot of songs with some beat that can really make it tight

I could find a remix of a song that is rock music and rap voice overs.

99 problems lol thats a good song =/

Edit: or numbcore...

yea thats what i was thinking ghozt, or maybe we can just get one of those MTV fusion things like the LinkinPark&Jay-Z album, we'll figure it out.

any of u on uswest server right now? I'm SE_Excel. (with the period) i feel like gaming, SO GET ON and we can discuss the video easier there.

lol div thats what i posted bout... only i gave name of songs instead of saying the idea lol

wow no ghozt dont do that lol put ambitions of a ridah by tupac >: )

Wow... that looks pretty sweet. Give them a part and let them sync it next time, or do something random, like XGhozt's...

Anybody know how to do some backflips? Those would fit somewhere, hopefully.

lol div thats what i posted bout... only i gave name of songs instead of saying the idea lol

look at the times we posted... i wasnt stealing your idea, you just posted a few seconds before me, neways i didnt specify the names of the songs because i have most of the linkparkjayz ones and they kinda suck.

jay z would be cool.

Im thinkn Big pimpoin by jayz

My song FTW!

remember ghozt its democracy lolz :)

thats not bad... well as ghozts song is the only song we have so far its the number one choice for now xD lets keep looking

^ whos that for

yo div read the pm i sent you

and yes Ghozts song so far is #1

Ah i think ill sit out for project 2 aswell.

yo div read the pm i sent you

and yes Ghozts song so far is #1

i replied to it a while ago, i guess it didnt send thought. Well, basically i can do a lot of fine tuning (color blending, transtitions) and i know a lot of cool filters ( i have a program solely for vfx, and i dont mind single frame editing in ps ;D)

remember ghozt its democracy lolz :)

Yeah, well I just voted. :sweat:

Sign in to follow this