Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How to make a homemade taser

-Tutorial by "351"-

Intro: This tutorial will teach you how to make a working taser from a disposable camera. It's so sweet.

What you need: A screw driver, disposable camera, a knife and no life.

How to do it: First off, take the screw driver, and pry open the camera. Take the front part off and put it somewhere. Okay, now look at the flash. Are there wires attached to it? If so, continue reading. If not, and it's on a computer chip, go to the next part. Okay, pop out the flash and throw it away or at somebody. You wont be needing that any longer. Now you'll see a few wires, strip them and wind them together. Put the front back on and let the wires hang out of the void where the flash was once. Now charge the flash and take a picture! You now have a working taser!

No wires, eh? Okay, you have it easier than the other people. All you have to do is take off the front panel, and charge the flash, Now see that pointy peice of metal (may or may not be there. Experiment.), that thing is the taser part. Touch your victim with that peice of metal and POW. Taserized.

Outro: My third tutorial for H2H. Hope you like it. Please feel free to comment and tell me about your taser. I'm currently experimenting with other hosue hold items that can be modded into annoying tasers and such.

Here is the link to the video: http://getoffmynuts.com/index.php?p=view&id=32&t=1

Edited by ChaosityX

would it injure someone?

would it hurt?

hehe

if so how much :(

because i dont have a camera to use :(

Im gonna try it tommorow i will let you guys know how good it works! can't wait

make sure to report how bad it hurts

cause i dont wanna do enough damage to get in trouble

muhahahahaha...I am almost done with my creation, I will let you guys know how much it hurt my buddy. He is like the G. pig for every experiment me and my friends have LOL

lolz u should record him... like put a mic dere den we can hear him scream ;)

oh don't worry young grasshopper, we shall video record it...we always do. I will send the file when we test it

this actually works lol i just made one but i sure as hell aint testin it

Guest MadMatt

u kno i saw something like that at my skool someone made it

last year in electionics and it actully worked and no it doesnt hrut that much but a lil kinda like stiking a kinife in a plug a lil zap

hehehe good to get peple back though like put it in there seat and walk away Muahahahaha

I made one of these, but when I was taking apart the camera I got shocked so much. If you still go to school, its fun to zap the guy in front of you 8)

Fun times

HOLY SHITT!!!!!! i just made 1 and was like mom touch this and shes like no....so i was walking to set it down and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAM that shocked the shit out of me!! i swaer i lost 1,000,000 fuckin brain sells....im still shakin that hurt so damn bad

an electric shock went up my whole damn body!! ouch ...dont try it on a dog lol it will kill it

dont give me any ideas ;)

ahahah

mebe i can use that when my damn dog is whining at my grandparents door

liek mebe NOW

shock some sense into her

hehe

or jsut shock shit outta meh friends

ahaha

then laugh all day about it

or tape it and send it in to break.com lol

well sorry to dissapoint but my friend had to postpone till tommorow...he had to go into work. SO we will test my model tommorow. It seems like it has some power muhahahahhahahahaha

ahaha

thanks for the update

i'll be sure to make one someday

but not test it on myself

im not that psycho

ahaha

you should zap someone in the crotch with that

see what they do

or zap urself and post it once the pains dies out

i zapped my friend Joe right in the face with it. he wanted to feel how bad it hurt! LOL i will get the vid up tommorow hopefully, he tested it on his crotch and said it singed his pubes LOL

LMAO dats funni ur friends a smart one......

he's cool, like i said he's our G. Pig for every experiment...