Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

new sig

kingdom%20hearts.jpg

Meh i did it with some free time what yall think

Its cute, reminds me of a crayon drawing.

i thought it came out like that to i need to blend the text more and add a boarder

i like it..... but why every love thing have to be sora?

Because kingdom hearts is the shit whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that and i was rendering it for something els and used

it for that

horrible. 2/10

looks really good all but like the guys hair in it kind of makes it look weird for me i love the background tho good job 7/10

The way Sora is angled in the image, makes me feel like I'm falling into the picture... :) Idk what I'd give it, since it seems to be rather plain, but still looks like it would be a finished product already. :/ Lets just settle on it looks good. :)

i wanted it to be plane not to much to it but for me i loved the bg and the way the text came out in it sora was just the best render for it

It's ok. I like the blue and the lines keep me in the picture. 7.5/10

Edited by Mr.Winkey

Looks great. I love the comic-look it has. Font is good for the background and sig, too. 7/10

looks really good all but like the guys hair in it kind of makes it look weird for me i love the background tho good job 7/10

Last time I checked that's how all comic/anime hair looks. :-/

I like it!

Looks great. I love the comic-look it has. Font is good for the background and sig, too. 7/10

Last time I checked that's how all comic/anime hair looks. :-/

thank you i wanted it to look simple like a drawing but fun like a cartoon and loveing like sora i think i got the mix well with this

Good Job Bitch! I like it a lot. The font that you used was very cool. I give it 9/10

Good Job Bitch! I like it a lot. The font that you used was very cool. I give it 9/10

Dont insult.....i stick up for her to.. so then does that make me a bitch or an asshole?

No Way! I love Bitch! Seems very intelligent. It is nice to see members like that on this site. Bravo!