Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.

Starcraft II

Sign in to follow this  

Sub Category  

Hacks, Mods, and Maps for Starcraft II

2 files

1. YABOT

This is a project is series of standard 1v1 Blizzard maps adapted to include a sophisticated build order testing system. You are given 7 minutes to execute the chosen build while keeping up worker production and creating the largest army possible. You will need to pay some attention to Micro because the AI will send attack waves depending on what build order you choose for the computer. At the end of the 7 minutes, you are given a score which tells how well you executed the build. Also included is a "Freestyle" build, which monitors your play and displays the build order you performed.

After playing a freestyle, you can open your bank (save) file at My Documents/Starcraft II/Banks/YabotSettings.SC2Bank in a text editor to see the encoded build as a single line of text. Copy and paste this line of text to your friends and then can import it using the map to play your build! Also included is a online tool that allows you to easily encode you own builds for sharing.

Features

Enter custom build orders by pasting in a YABOT encoded build text! Custom build orders are saved even after closing the map! Freestyle mode to see your own build order and get encoded text to share! Pre-defined attack waves can be encoded in the build Attack wave settings can be changed temporarily Easy to use commands through chat interface Build orders from teamliquid.net will be included in future releases See chosen build order as objective list Score is given based on the quality of your build execution http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxn8SQXWS3s&feature=player_embedded

581 downloads

Submitted

2. StarCraft II Motivationals

Info
    This package contains 15 Motivational Posters related to StarCraft II as well as a tutorial walking you through the steps to create a motivational poster. All work was done by me except the music in the tutorial. I took each screenshot except one (OVERKILL Motivational - WhoDoYouThink100) and devised up all the titles and subtitles except for one (RETREATING - GodofDeath12000).

Legal Stuffs
    Music belongs to Tomas Dvorak, StarCraft II belongs to Blizzard. Bla bla bla, legal sounding words. Bla.

Special Thanks
    Battle.net friends, GIMP, Camtasia, Blizzard, that sort of stuff.

©GhoztMan Productions 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved. (Me trying to sound official and all)

ENJOY! :)

98 downloads

Submitted

Sign in to follow this