Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Huh?

Who Reins Supreme!?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who R rein Supreme!?

• [img]http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/3714/pedobear3gc.jpg[/img] Pedobear
    • [img]http://www.bounderhax.com/img/Pedowolf.png[/img] Pedowolf

LOL you are the one threatening people. You obviously are the immature one. I am positive you cannot kick my ass, I am 20 years old.

You look really tough defending pedophilia. LOL

LOL you are the one threatening people. You obviously are the immature one. I am positive you cannot kick my ass, I am 20 years old.

You look really tough defending pedophilia. LOL

you look tough picking on one.. and i doubt your 20.... you act like your 10... oh wait our still a virgin i forgott... sorry.....opening a can of whoopass isnt like say ima kick your ass... and if your were 20 you would know a halle more than me and you need to get a life because im sure that you dont have one... and you say your postive?... LOL

Good Job Bitch! I like it a lot. The font that you used was very cool. I give it 9/10

No... and why are you picking on a girl.. no wounder your still a virgin... treating a girl like shes an animal wont get you anywhere.... im almost 16 and i know that so then how old are you really?.......10? 13? we dont know but we do you that your hiding behind you comp acting like an asshole for attention and just to be...........we dont take well to your kind were better than that... 20$ says that if you are 20 you were a jock in hs.. right?... and thats not a steryo... all jocks are assholes.. i havent met one jock thats not an asshole... and i can tell ya why to.. because there egos are astonishing....as is your

Uh, that is part of her name. How could you somehow misread that post? I told her that I thought she did a good job on the sig. Man you are really shooting airballs here. I am obviously more mature than you, and can actually put words together into sentences isn't that amazing?

I am sorry if you feel like you some how needed to totally change the subject to you kicking my ass. Your argument had no weight, so you then had to turn to immaturity, and stupidity. It is sad really. I apologize if you are offended that most people don't like pedophiles. You figured that was your last chance to get a girl to like you.

Uh, that is part of her name. How could you somehow misread that post? I told her that I thought she did a good job on the sig. Man you are really shooting airballs here. I am obviously more mature than you, and can actually put words together into sentences isn't that amazing?

I am sorry if you feel like you some how needed to totally change the subject to you kicking my ass. Your argument had no weight, so you then had to turn to immaturity, and stupidity. It is sad really. I apologize if you are offended that most people don't like pedophiles. You figured that was your last chance to get a girl to like you.

i have more gfs... well more women than you.. i knoiw that because mr.playboy only has like what 8 now? ya well i have like 10 i can call my women... so dont even get to the point about me not gettin my part around town......and this war is over you lost.. your out matched and out witted... btw did anyone notice when i hinted he was IM-Mature.. he all of a sudden grew some balls.... and WHO THE FUCK INVENTED THE PERIOD.. THEY SHOULD BE SHOT ... oh wait there dead... then idk....and it was your chioce to start this war.. you knew full well that Bounder is respected and theres a lil thing called SENIORITY BITCH BOW DOWN

Man, you kids have problems . . .

TheHoov is an idiot, and now I have no idea what Nuker is, cause he's saying the most random crap. Also your signature is awesome Winkey, the red one.

i have more gfs... well more women than you.. i knoiw that because mr.playboy only has like what 8 now? ya well i have like 10 i can call my women... so dont even get to the point about me not gettin my part around town......and this war is over you lost.. your out matched and out witted... btw did anyone notice when i hinted he was IM-Mature.. he all of a sudden grew some balls.... and WHO THE FUCK INVENTED THE PERIOD.. THEY SHOULD BE SHOT ... oh wait there dead... then idk....and it was your chioce to start this war.. you knew full well that Bounder is respected and theres a lil thing called SENIORITY BITCH BOW DOWN

I think that you smoke crack. That may be the reason you make no sense. In no way did I lose. You just started spouting off about how you were threatening me. I in no way accused you of not having women. I believe you were the only one to bring that up or talk about it. See I only talk about things I know about, maybe you should take note of that.

My point of starting this conversation was to point out I don't know how he could be respected for the things he does. You know If you like hanging out with pedos, then go right ahead. Just don't be depressed when you turn around and realize that you have no friends.

The truth is with every sentence you write, you "own" yourself even more.

No, but you did say I had no girlfriend earlier in the topic.

And every sentence you write, makes you sound dumber and dumber.

Get over yourself and learn to live with it.

The only reason you continue this is because you're lonely and want attention. You've already been proved wrong on all of your aspects. Grow a dick and leave.

I find it funny that you tell me to grow a dick. Im not the one who thinks little kids are attractive. LOL

Second of all you should be the last one to talk about a person wanting attention? Isn't that the whole reason you post sick shit, then laugh about it?

Admitting that you are a pedophile on a website that you are an admin of? Sounds really well thought out, and intelligent. I hope you realize how stupid you sound to try and turn this around on me.

ThaHoov, Can you not take it that bounder IS NOT a pedofile anymore? Get over it, grow a dick and balls, and LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE. 99% Of you're posts are Simply, INSULTING People. The other 1% is actually acting mature. Please, if you can't learn to respect others, you should not be at this forum, and at a certain site with Productions in it's name. I really wish that members like ThaHoov would learn to act mature, than act like a complete dumbfuck. And as tourettes guy says, GO COUNT YOU'RE DICKS!

Edited by Darkomni

But it is all on you retard.

I've cleaned myself, and you're too stuck up to listen when i say it.

And yea, I'm pretty sure my hard drive is filled with hentai because I like little girls, yeah makes lots of sense.

lol, Darkomni. If I hadn't started defending myself in this thread he'd be gone for harassing the staff.

Fuck you Div, don't delete my shit fucker.

There is no illegal content or any against GC rules so FUCK OFF WHORE.

Fucka's back.

: / a little harsh to div me thinks you look like you got to emotional about it i lol'd at your siggy thou

So did I, lol

But I want to advertise my book more so I removed that for those smaller images.

But I kept my avatar :D

PedoWolf Lives on!

Maybe LoliWolf If I get unlazy =\

No one seems to want to ask the ultimate question, would you let HG hang out alone with your little sister? Your daughter...??

I've heard sex feels good.

Anyways, ThaHoov has some points here and there, but the reason why he is fuxxoring about is totally incompetent. Especially the part that he is doing this because his parents taught him that pedos are evil, my bro taught me that homosexual males are evil. It's almost the same. Bash people without having a real reason except that you have a hate for them for no apparent real reason other than they are not like the normal people at some points. Meh... I should be bringing up more valid points, but it's 1:40 AM. You are a racist. Great. Also, which reminds me, that you are totally ignorant because he has already said that he hasn't been a pedo for a while, so your point dissipates even more.

So, I might be defending him. He might be a pedo, he might be an attention whore by posting something totally legit in the Show Off thread, he might be the admin of the site. Your points remain irrelevant. You have no reason to say anything about them like I shouldn't be bashing gay people either all the time. And there are worse things in this world. Worse than pedophiles and homosexuals.

You are just a normal person who needs to hate things to exist in mental peace. You have chosen pedophiles. YOU GAINED +50 EXP FOR BASHING, LEVEL UP! Now fuck off.

I'll answer your question, ThaHoov, with a no. Because:

1. You don't know me, I'm over the net

2. Your family doesn't know me

3. I have a girlfriend

As XGhozt once Quoted Excalibur... you have to hate somthing befor you know it.... YOU SHOULD GET TO LEARN HIM BEFOR YOU HATE HIM

Edited by Nuker

I will still continue bashing homosexuals and bisexuals too. But I don't stick onto one, especially one that has already got back from the Dark Side.

Nuker...you got the quote backwards...

You have to know something to hate it...

not hate something to know it

I've heard sex feels good.

Anyways, ThaHoov has some points here and there, but the reason why he is fuxxoring about is totally incompetent. Especially the part that he is doing this because his parents taught him that pedos are evil, my bro taught me that homosexual males are evil. It's almost the same. Bash people without having a real reason except that you have a hate for them for no apparent real reason other than they are not like the normal people at some points. Meh... I should be bringing up more valid points, but it's 1:40 AM. You are a racist. Great. Also, which reminds me, that you are totally ignorant because he has already said that he hasn't been a pedo for a while, so your point dissipates even more.

So, I might be defending him. He might be a pedo, he might be an attention whore by posting something totally legit in the Show Off thread, he might be the admin of the site. Your points remain irrelevant. You have no reason to say anything about them like I shouldn't be bashing gay people either all the time. And there are worse things in this world. Worse than pedophiles and homosexuals.

You are just a normal person who needs to hate things to exist in mental peace. You have chosen pedophiles. YOU GAINED +50 EXP FOR BASHING, LEVEL UP! Now fuck off.

Well, fine for you if you want to defend one of the lowest activities/thoughts known to man.

You keep going about the whole "he's not a pedo anymore" argument. What I keep asking is what makes you think that? Because he posts shit that says "Hey, im cool everyone, look at my pedo crap" Is that why? Or is it because he "said" so. You know a lot of people say that they have done something they haven't done. If you want to associate yourself with that sort of person, then go ahead. Just makes you look like a loser right along with him.

What is worse in this world then praying on defenseless children?

Second point, every sicko pedo fuck says that "this is the first time I have done something like this"

People hardly ever change, if you are going to have sick thoughts like that it just doesn't go away. If you were some what intelligent, or read...you would know that most experts say that you don't just "get over" thoughts like that.

Yea, I'm pretty sure the only one looking like a loser on this site is you.

Unlike you, the people on this site took the time to get to know me.

They didn't judge the book by it's cover or by stereotypes.

this thread is suppose to be a joke.... i think at least he admitted it and if he didn't you would have never known.... people hide shit all time he was honest and came out with it. not saying it is cool what he did or still dose.... but if your planning to let him watch your little sister or your daughter thats your choice it might cost a lot for a plane ticket.

Fuck you Div, don't delete my shit fucker.

There is no illegal content or any against GC rules so FUCK OFF WHORE.

Fucka's back.

fuck you you ignorant piece of shit, maybe you should pull your cock out of whatever 2 yr old you are currently molesting and take a look at the gigantic clusterfuck you have created.

Fuck you bounder. i'd delete it again too, even if i were to be banned from the site, i dont care if its illegal or not, its completely IMMORAL (you obviously dont know what this word means though huh mr pedowolf) so FUCK OFF WHORE

Well, fine for you if you want to defend one of the lowest activities/thoughts known to man.

You keep going about the whole "he's not a pedo anymore" argument. What I keep asking is what makes you think that? Because he posts shit that says "Hey, im cool everyone, look at my pedo crap" Is that why? Or is it because he "said" so. You know a lot of people say that they have done something they haven't done. If you want to associate yourself with that sort of person, then go ahead. Just makes you look like a loser right along with him.

What is worse in this world then praying on defenseless children?

Second point, every sicko pedo fuck says that "this is the first time I have done something like this"

People hardly ever change, if you are going to have sick thoughts like that it just doesn't go away. If you were some what intelligent, or read...you would know that most experts say that you don't just "get over" thoughts like that.

so you think hes the lowest?.... by bying that you stooped lower than anyone on this sight you have gone lower than bounder (im not saying bounders low.. its how hoov thinks that im relating) and who cares... whats in your past you asshole... you relize that noone around here likes you enough to stick up for you... that must mean everyone thinks lowly of you

oh and another thing

ppl can change in an instant so dont say ppl hardly ever change because you know thats a lie and so does everyone els

Edited by Nuker

You will see that people can change in certain ways...but you will realize that things really do stay the same. Especially stuff like this. How did I stoop lower than him? By sticking up for kids? For telling him that I think what he does and or jokes about is fucked up? You must be living on another planet.

I don't really care if people don't like me enough to stick up for me. Truth is I want to call someone out on being a sick fuck. I think many people on this site agree with me, they may just be scared about getting in trouble from site admins. Or they just might not like confrontation.

If you want to keep making yourself out to be immature, immoral, and just plain ignorant, then go right ahead.

You keep contradicting yourself when you say this stuff is in his past. First of all, how long ago did he say he stopped? Second he obviously hasn't stopped because this post, his avatar, and his siggy has pedo shit all over it. Doesn't seem like he has stopped shit. Go look at his website sometime....

He is on a bad path, and I am sure that you think for standing up for him you will get some Promotion to staff for GC, or some other web benefits...but get real, this is real life. You should not be condoning this sort of thing on this website. It makes you look fucked up, and just ignorant.