Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Logo

I think it looks good. I don't really see the blank spot that you speak of Xthar but you guys are the photoshop pros!

Go Ghoztcraft!

no lol, we are not pros pros can do crazy shit were just really good close to pro far from n00b

make them in adobe photoshop its not all that hard all you need to do is learn how every thing works and stuff like that and yull be as good as me or XGhozt

yeah it takes practice though, im not that great at it yet. my friend is a graphic engineer and he can do some bomb shyt

nice

yeah i have been having help help me hone my stills, so hopefully I can get good at it soon!

i have noone to learn from

i have to learn everything

except school shit

by myself

some day i can make sweet shit like you guys

or mebe even better

well bud, i am lucky because I have help to learn, but like everything you can learn just by messing around, Trial/error.

you will be good soon!

just stick with it yull be as good as me or XGhozt if you just try and try and try

yea mebe

until my 30 day trial runs out

only got about 24 or 23 more days

rofl what a lame spamer

nothing worse than a spammer coming in and ruining a perfectly good thread! LOL well when your trial runs out just "break" it and keep using it...LOL thats what I always do!

yea but i dont know how to break or crack shit

im only 15 and i have had no time or classes on computers except typing classes

so im 15 ;)

but i have no time to practice and explore programs

only program i can do that on is Paint and AdGif

I can do some hacking...you just need pratice and time to mess around HG thats all. Try doing reading up on DDoS

yea mebe

i dunno

im not really interested in learning that stuff on my own

i'd rather learn that stuff be school

college

Devry Powerup 15

well if you want a career in programming You should def. do that . But it is nice to have an idea of what it is going in so you have some basic knowlage, that is all i was saying!

There are a few guys on this site that can make awsome graphics! Just look at xGhozts new sig! it owns

Sign in to follow this