Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Logo

Me and Xthar made this new logo, I like it becuase it has more color and few other things in the backround.

Xthar made the text and I edited the backround. 8)

So what do you guys think? :sweat:

i <3 it lol

Guest MadMatt

i dont like the bg but the txt is sick

man can i hav that i wanna makea sig with it

lol

i dont like the bg but the txt is sick

man can i hav that i wanna makea sig with it

Make something better then, lozer.. :laugh:

i dont like the moon in the backround. u already have 1 in ur sig. u need variety.

fuckin' a its awesome ima put it in my sig

cept i dont kno how

Edited by Pete_Zahut

lol dont forget to give us cred

Meh, what do you mean variaty? I'm the admin here so my sig should represent the site. :D

yeah what he said :D

Meh, what do you mean variaty? I'm the admin here so my sig should represent the site. :D

ur sig should represent you. the banner (on top) should represent the site. btw, get rid or stretch that line that is on the bottom left of it.

Edit: i think xthar is just kissing ass =p

Edited by Poply

SHUT UP HE MIGHT FIND OUT LOL

SHUT UP HE MIGHT FIND OUT LOL

lol, i expected flaming from some one after i said that. =D ill keep this in mind. (+personally rep)

lol i was just kiddin

I think that the new logo rocks.. I doef. think that Ghozts sig should represent the site since it is his site. Nice job Xthar and Ghozt!

Ther, I fixed a few bugs in it.. The moon no longer overlaps on the top and something else, but im not saying it becuase I goofed on accident.. lol

Edited by XGhozt

The first thing i noticed was how much brighter it was when I logged on. It really jumps out at you. I like it a lot.

Hey Ghozt, i don't know if Xthar told you but falco216 thought that me and Xthar were the same people and warned him for quad posting because our avatars look kinda similar...but we were posting back and fourth and now i have a warn level of three...Im kinda bummed about it cause I didn't do anything wrong.

The first thing i noticed was how much brighter it was when I logged on. It really jumps out at you. I like it a lot.

Hey Ghozt, i don't know if Xthar told you but falco216 thought that me and Xthar were the same people and warned him for quad posting because our avatars look kinda similar...but we were posting back and fourth and now i have a warn level of three...Im kinda bummed about it cause I didn't do anything wrong.

Sorry about that. Did you pm him?

don't worry about it man...thanks for resolving the situation...you guys are cool. I did pm him...but i think he was busy.

He said in the thread that he would lower it back down, but I think he got busy.

good job on fixing the big ghozt a nother thing you can see there it comes down like a cm you can see it you should fix that to

i cant help but point out that fact of novas picture being on both ur avatars, and that u two seem to carry out alot of conversations

good job on fixing the big ghozt a nother thing you can see there it comes down like a cm you can see it you should fix that to

Huh? o_o

Edited by XGhozt

theres like a small blank space and you can see yhe white over the black

Sign in to follow this