Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Wiki] Knwn

This is the discussion topic for the wiki article: Knwn

I interviewed Knwn for his GhoztWiki page! ;) I am currently editing more of it.

Brilliant!

This is the level at which the SHD will be done at. Later, there will be even more info for each hacker as time goes on.

dude owned nice interview

I didn't notice it at first, but later on I noticed that the entire interview lasted for over an hour and a half or so. And I will post more information in that Wiki article. The next few things will be scandalous :D But looking back at it all, it does make sense now XD

hurry up and post more im hooked to this lol

rofl ok.... This goes way back in GC's history lol. It will also help if you look into Ghoztcraft, BWhacks, and ZeroGamer's interactions between each other... This topic spans all three websites. XD

this guy is very interesting i mean jesus myspace threatening to sue him i wish i had that honor lol

Yeah but because of that his site had to go down. I was sad... Small vestiges of what he has done is scattered through out the web. You can find a keylogger he had created and released on his website Knwn.net in our VIP Section's Downloads. I wish his site was still around so that you guys could see the other things he made or found. They were so awesome... :/

hmmm does he still have the files on his comp if he does you could ask him to zip em and we could sponsor them or something so that his legacy could live on

hhmm, I guess it will never hurt to ask, lemme ask him right now.

i don't see why he would say no unless he despises ghozt

Guess what? :)

I am currently uploading all the programs I loved from his site into our Database for everyone to see and play with! ^_^ Your gonna love them all... :)

w00t nice i think ill have some fun lol

i feel loved

:sex: