Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Today. - September 11th

I'm sorry, its just that these government huggers are so ignorant, and i can get aggressive in debate

sorry...

anyway yes, on part of the innocent people who died, it was a tragedy

Edited by Zack

Im sorry Poply for going off topic, but I just have to point out the fact, that the only reason we nuked Japan was because they continued to kill our soldiers. We asked them before we nuked them to surrender and they refused . We were just merely fighting back.

It's more than just "a few thousand people". It's an incalculable number, how so? Kids, kids that could of been born now can not. What if a family only had 1 son, and he was the last one with a certain last name, and died on 9/11. That family's blood line has now ended, along with their name. So when just "a few thousand people" die, you need to open your narrow mind and see the "big picture".

Actually, it was estimated to be around 3000 deaths.

As the result of that refusal the nuclear bomb was betatested in Hiroshima, I doubt that's a pretty nice thing. Radiation sickness isn't a nice thing, really.

And America invaded Iraq because "they had nuclear weapons!!111" as I recall. Although I think none were found? Lol.

The reason why you won't be holding an Iraqian flag is because USA is killing them constantly, and cannot make a seperate individual day for the memorial of all the random Iraqi people who have died.

Also, even though it's offtopic, it's an interesting topic. Making it die is what makes this forum more dead than dead.

Also... 3000 / 6 000 000 000 * 100 = 0,00005%.

How could we reconstruct a few thousand people? the cost to clone one human would be enormous...

and the required energy isn't readily available to reconstruct thousands of people.

The slow and clumsy process of using nuclear energy in the process still exists

Besides, cloning is illegal

The cost to clone one human would be enormous which is why it's not even worth it. And thus why do we cry if we could remake them but it would be too costy? Then we don't really value their LIVES, only the RESOURCES they would be built of.

And cloning being illegal is stupid, and I'm not sure why it is actually illegal.

Please do the math right, there aren't six billion Americans.

As the result of that refusal the nuclear bomb was betatested in Hiroshima, I doubt that's a pretty nice thing. Radiation sickness isn't a nice thing, really.

And America invaded Iraq because "they had nuclear weapons!!111" as I recall. Although I think none were found? Lol.

The reason why you won't be holding an Iraqian flag is because USA is killing them constantly, and cannot make a seperate individual day for the memorial of all the random Iraqi people who have died.

Also, even though it's offtopic, it's an interesting topic. Making it die is what makes this forum more dead than dead.

The cost to clone one human would be enormous which is why it's not even worth it. And thus why do we cry if we could remake them but it would be too costy? Then we don't really value their LIVES, only the RESOURCES they would be built of.

And cloning being illegal is stupid, and I'm not sure why it is actually illegal.

Alright, you're out of here. 12 hours, think it over.