Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Today. - September 11th

We all gotta die some time...

but 50 percent of the population is a bit extreme...

Also i don't think i'm going to remember respectfully and feel "pain" for the people who died. Hell i would be happier if 2 billion people were wiped off of the face of the earth.

Then you have a 1 in 3 chance of dying :D (If what you said really would happen)

Hell i would be happier if 2 billion people were gone

in a nut shell thats what u said!!1! nice and quick edit, but i saw it ^_O

lucky you changed it before you got "moderated"

So what am I supposed to do now? Weep in the corner and cut my veins to free the souls of all those who have died in that poor attempt of fail by the americans against the WTC to blame it all on "terrorists" and to get a false reason to be able to attack Iraq for the oil? Come on.

Everyone has losses. For example I've had like 6 hamsters and they have all died. And yet I don't feel the need to sacrifice goats to a higher deity to make their slumber calm and restful, and I don't cry all the time.

People die, shit sucks, there are 6 billion others. And only about 7 specific and defined people's death would mean anything to me. Maybe less. I won't cry for random people that were killed by their own country in disguise. I see no reason to care.

Zhuinden I understand where you're coming from, but that wasn't necessary at all.

Some mods show little respect to something that might hurt others. But you wouldnt care because where do you live again? Ares made this for all the people that lost there lives not for the government. So i hope everyone has a happy day. mkg_lawandjustice_1.jpg

I doubt zhuinden is the type to care about someone totally unrelated to him in any way.

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

May all the people who died in 9/11 rest in peace.

To all those that are disrespecting this post, Fuck You.

If you don't choose to view the loss, get the hell out of this country, go to other countries where you can blow yourself up, and kill your own family.

You're a mod can you please start acting like it and paying attention to your responsibilities. You're well over the age of a kid stop thinking you can get away with acting like one.

You are a mod too, try to show a LITTLE respect and maturity. I would much rather have posts that mean something then a lot of random disrespectful posts. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't post. Fix your own posts before calling others immature. Your post did not relate to the topic at all.

Neither did that one. I give respect where it is due. Immaturity should be left off the net.

lol.... I really don't get this a bunch of people get murdered and its a holiday. XD

Makes me want to go off on my own genocide some day create a bunch of more holidays for you all XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

but yeah don't worry when it's 12 my school will probably make me do this...

I don't think that that was very respectable, you are basically laughing at all the people who died.

You are quite funny saying its a reminder. When the hell do you remember everyone who dies each year then.

At least 2,985 people died in september 11th.

5,400 people in the world die per day on average when do you take the time to remember and pray for these people?

You call me an ass because i think acting as if a day when 2.4k people die is inconsiderate to the amount of people that die each year.

You are trying to fight that still almost 3,000 americans died in one event, how is that respectable?

Okay i will concur with respecting other peoples morals and ethics.... BUT i don't see the point in posting a USA flag smiley to remember the day that is just country spirit it has nothing to do with solemnly respecting them.

should be more like this

Emo___by_Singul-1.jpg

I just take that as a insult to both Americans, and Emotonial people.

Neither did that one. I give respect where it is due. Immaturity should be left off the net.

I don't see that much respect or maturity here........

You guys are dragging this topic down...

Go elsewhere >_>

Some people do it, some don't.

I don't, not because I don't respect them, but because nobody I knew was there. But I still mourn the loss of such an amount of American lives outside of war.

I personally HATE the American Government too...

Here is a nice little music video about 9 / 11

Please no, "ZOMG THAT BAND IS EMO" crap.

Holy crap people! Show some respect. I thought we were all a little more mature than this . . . I guess I was wrong about some of you.

*Having a moment of silence for the loss of life that occurred on Tuesday September 11th 2001*

We cry about 2985 people? I thought it was more, at least like 10 thousand. Now I'm sure it's just about mass manipulation by the american government.

Also, if 2 billion people died, the world would be a happier place. Not as much resource would be used up and humanity could rise again as not that many people needed a shitload of crap that they toss out into the garbage after 2 months because it's either broken or there is a new one out that must be bought.

Also, feeling sorry for totally unrelated people is a thing that is useless. Let those who had losses be happy that they believe that people are feeling sorry for them, but THAT'S ALL. I don't have to be sorry, they just have to believe I am.

I still can't believe how long it's been. I can barely remember what happened. I was at school and some kid runs over to me and said that half his friends didn't show up because an airplane ran into the twin tower at new york. And I remember trying to ask people what happened and I had no idea it was that big of a deal until I got home. The school was sending students home who where crying and parents where picking up their kids. They let school out an hour early because of lack of teachers. And when I got home the TV was on and half of America was glued to it.

If your going to be ignorant enough and be a prick on this day your heartless, thats all I am going to say to you.

You believe it was a conspiracy then believe it its fine.

I support Kenshyns statement.

No one is asking you to be sorry, no one is asking you to cry or do anything, just remember what was done, if you choose not to please don't spit in the peoples faces who had losses.

I believe it was you that said to keep the flames out.

Funny how that works.

I honestly don't see this as a catastrophic disaster. That many people die in mud slides and tsunami's and all sorts of disasters, but heads go unturned.

But I don't think that was so much of a catastrophy that we are supposed to be celebrating the death of a few thousand people.

It's more than just "a few thousand people". It's an incalculable number, how so? Kids, kids that could of been born now can not. What if a family only had 1 son, and he was the last one with a certain last name, and died on 9/11. That family's blood line has now ended, along with their name. So when just "a few thousand people" die, you need to open your narrow mind and see the "big picture".

There are 6 billion people on Earth. If we wanted to and it wouldn't be hard and costy and it would be worth it, we could actually reconstruct them.

I don't think I really cared about the WTC when I was 8 years old... :)

How could we reconstruct a few thousand people? the cost to clone one human would be enormous...

and the required energy isn't readily available to reconstruct thousands of people.

The slow and clumsy process of using nuclear energy in the process still exists

Besides, cloning is illegal

I still can't believe how long it's been. I can barely remember what happened. I was at school and some kid runs over to me and said that half his friends didn't show up because an airplane ran into the twin tower at new york. And I remember trying to ask people what happened and I had no idea it was that big of a deal until I got home. The school was sending students home who where crying and parents where picking up their kids. They let school out an hour early because of lack of teachers. And when I got home the TV was on and half of America was glued to it.

Wow. I can't see any reason to cry about someone else's life. I guess I'm just really insensitive or something. However, I do find it funny that the people that are crying and feeling sad about 9/11 show it by using an American flag or something that symbolizes the USA. Is this not a form of spirit and country pride... If it's a freaking memorial type day why don't people act like it instead of carrying around USA flags to show their respect. The same USA that bombed japan and killed much more people than any terrorist attack will ever do. The same USA that is now in Iraq doing whatever the hell they want without any legitimate reason but to satisfy their own greed. Yet you wave around the USA flag on a somewhat "sad" day? Does it not symbolize all of the pain the USA has caused as well?

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

Wow. I can't see any reason to cry about someone else's life. I guess I'm just really insensitive or something. However, I do find it funny that the people that are crying and feeling sad about 9/11 show it by using an American flag or something that symbolizes the USA. Is this not a form of spirit and country pride... If it's a freaking memorial type day why don't people act like it instead of carrying around USA flags to show their respect. The same USA that bombed japan and killed much more people than any terrorist attack will ever do. The same USA that is now in Iraq doing whatever the hell they want without any legitimate reason but to satisfy their own greed. Yet you wave around the USA flag on a somewhat "sad" day? Does it not symbolize all of the pain the USA has caused as well?

...so......we should wave around an Iraq flag?

plutomic, i think Anime-freak raises a good point...

we did indeed bomb and kill millions of innocent people... some still suffer from diseases from those bombings today, compared to that, 9/11 was like a stubbed toe.

The reason we don't wave around an Iraqi flag is we don't believe in them anymore then they believe in us, its this same mutual hatred thats allowed this war to digress to this level.

plutomic, i think Anime-freak raises a good point...

we did indeed bomb and kill millions of innocent people... some still suffer from diseases from those bombings today, compared to that, 9/11 was like a stubbed toe.

The reason we don't wave around an Iraqi flag is we don't believe in them anymore then they believe in us, its this same mutual hatred thats allowed this war to digress to this level.

..?Japan was asking it...

They got pearl harbo..

we got two cities

unlike them, we killed MILLIONS with nuclear weapons, causing fallout getting MILLION more sick with various diseases

America invaded iraq for no damn reason, and are only losing more soldiers, you think you are safe at home? we are in WAR! a WAR that was none of our business, we distribute nuclear weapons around the world, we GAVE MONEY TO OUR ENEMIES who gave it to their allies, we made the a world threat, we payed for the Taliban, Iraq, Afghanistan, Baghdad, and more...

America, in my eyes, is in no way good

This isn't a thread about ethics or controversial history. It's about remembering and respecting those who died in the attack on the Twin Towers. Stay on topic.