Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sginature Request.

Size: 330x135

Text: James, in any appropriate place.

Color scheme: anything fitting that you decide.

No animation necessary.

Side notes: 1. don't take up this request if you don't plan on finishing it.

2. Don't take on this request if you suck at gfx. I have high expectations for this request. S'why this thread has been moar directed to Z and Div.

[edit] render's been uploaded, btw.

post-1712-1189619562_thumb.png

Size: 330x135

Text: James, in any appropriate place.

Color scheme: anything fitting that you decide.

No animation necessary.

Side notes: 1. don't take up this request if you don't plan on finishing it.

2. Don't take on this request if you suck at gfx. I have high expectations for this request. S'why this thread has been moar directed to Z and Div.

[edit] render's been uploaded, btw.

Well you obviously think that everyone sucks at gfx except for Z and Div. So probably no one will help you (except maybe Z). Good luck buddy. And thanks for the indirect insult.

Edited by Zar

Well you obviously think that everyone sucks at gfx except for Z and Div. So probably no one will help you (except maybe Z). Good luck buddy. And thanks for the indirect insult.

You're taking what I said out of context. If you work at their skill level, then by all means, go ahead and try, but if you're not as talented, or skilled (Whichever you prefer) then don't try. You know if you're an excellent artist when it comes to this, or not.

You guys take this the wrong way why dont you try to make him it and see what z or div does with it and compare the 2 and honestly say which one is better. >.>

cuz to make a good sig requires alot of time. to make a crappy sig...does not. i dont want to use what valuable time i have....

yes we have lives >:)

You guys take this the wrong way why dont you try to make him it and see what z or div does with it and compare the 2 and honestly say which one is better. >.>

He is saying that everyone else work is crap... As you can see know one is helping him and he only wants z/div to do it....

lol i guess i sux then haha

I hadn't seen you on in a while man, I only excluded you because I didn't know you were still into it lol.

EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO STOP WHINING. TAKING WHAT I SAID OUT OF CONTEXT HELPS NO ONE, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS. I may not have worded my sentence in the most polite way possible, but most of you are still at a novice skill level. Regardless of how good you think you are, this is coming from an observer. I MAY BE DEAD WRONG, no doubt that's a huge possibility, but the least you could do is try and hear what I'm saying before you go on the defensive.

jesus H. christ.

edit forget it

Edited by Vozige

I can do it right now actually; I've been fiddling with a ghoztcraftv4 banner for XGhozt and i could use a break from the 4 hours font search ;D

I think everyone has done a good job, it's just that the banner is the first thing that people see when they visit the site. And it has to be something that represents us.

I'll try to whip up something for ya James within the next hour or so.. Sorry for replying so late at this hour but I just got home heh :sweat:

I won't disappoint :thumbsup:

On side note..

Vozige and Flirch... GREAT TO SEE YOU TWO AGAIN!! :lol:

Did the two of you just crawl out from under a rock after all this time? Seriously haha.

Z hosestly dont ask and feel free to make it div and Z ,cuase im not for my own reasons

Edited by Vozige

It's fine guys, it's fine. Any time you can finish it will be good, I'm a patient person. I'd also like to add that you should be original with what you're doing with it.

im pretty much done i just need to add the text now

Oh? Awesome, awesome.

>_>..

im uploading it right now, sorry just been kind of busy with the house.

jamescopy.png

if you want anything changed just let me know, i'm happy to do it, i've never worked with that kind of ratio, i prefer thinner ones compositionally

im uploading it right now, sorry just been kind of busy with the house.

jamescopy.png

if you want anything changed just let me know, i'm happy to do it, i've never worked with that kind of ratio, i prefer thinner ones compositionally

It looks good. Just its too big for what you did...

yea i think it would be much better if i cropped like 20px off the bottom and 10 off the top and added about 30 to the right

Yea i give it a 8 out of 10 only because its too big for what div did...

Snoo1.jpg

Here ya go :sweat:

Would also like to apologize for the delay. Hope you like it.

: O Z's is awesome so is Div's though. I must say i like Z's better because of the colors though.