Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Member Deletion!

This is a warning to all users who have less than 1 posts. Once Ghoztcraft reaches 1005 members, All the member that have less than 1 posts will be deleted. Also the Validating users.

:thanks:

Edit: With that said, thats over 400 users.

Edited by XGhozt

sounds like a good idea. Do you need any help doing that? '

just let me know

very good idea ghozt

sounds like a good idea. Do you need any help doing that? '

just let me know

Just click one button.

oh noes! there goes 150 of my l33t accounts! >.<

lmao

why exactly is it 1005?

wouldn't an even 1000 be better?

Meh.. Why not make it intresting!! ahaha

lol

yea ghozt ur always surprising me

interesting

interesting would be tell everyone its gonna be at 1100

but then do it at 1010

and instead of 1 or less posts

you shoudl do 5 and less

It would absolutely suck though if someone literally JUST registered, and then it says "Go check your e-mail for a confirmation letter". You come back and "You have been banned" before you can even log in. =p

ahaha

that'd be hilarious

Naw, its not like that. There user will be not banned. but just deleted, as if it never existed..

Basically, the basis of a ban, put into a more.. soothing term. =p

Want the psd?

so this is your plan

delete them all

they all re-register

spam five times for dl

then say: im stupid

HILARIOUS!!

Just click one button.

wha?

i think it sounds good to delete them. I mean if they come back who cares? At least maybe it would give them reason to be more active members

i tihnk, it should be 5 or less. because people join for the downloads, post 5 times and never come back. but, with saying that, if they have registered for less then a week or something, and theyve only done 5 or less posts, they arent delted, they just might not have had a change to post.

so yeah, 5 or less, get rid of the ppl who joined in the past for the downloads.

usually if people come for the DL's they will come back, click on the adds or what have you. I think it should be time sensitive. You know be a memeber for a certain small ammount of time before they can DL, including 5-10 posts. I think it would make them more loyal

Just a suggestion though

Im not really worried about them comeing just for the downloads.. They will be back.. I just want to kill all the useless members that dont post at all. They have no chance. Members that have like 1-0 posts, probly dont care. Once again, only about 20-30 members have less than 5 posts, 480 have less than 1.

Understand now?

LOL that is so funny that a person would sign up for the site and not post at least five time. I mean it is so great with so many files and features why wouldn't they take advantage of it? I was just suggesting the time frame before DL because I thought it would help keep people loyal to generate more money from ad's excetera.

So basically, you're just deleting the memberds to save on bandwidth?

Yeah, every bit DOES count.