Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

CRIA Allegedly Shuts Down Demonoid

CRIA Threatens Demonoid's Server Once Again - Updated: November 11th, 2007

DEMONOID.JPG

The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

We have brought online a forum in order to help the community stay together. This forum is not file sharing related in any way, it's just a mean to help the community stay together - please read the forum rules before posting. You can use your Demonoid account info to log in.

You can visit the forum by clicking here

Source: http://www.demonoid.com/

I'm so glad I don't use torrents..

I think I'm fucked.. I donated $10 to Demonoid 5 days ago... they will have all my information.

I think I'm fucked.. I donated $10 to Demonoid 5 days ago... they will have all my information.

Hopefully they don't keep all your personal information on their server. If it was over paypal and they only asked for your email than you should be fine.

Oh thank god, yeah it was over PayPal, so they should only know my email address.

LOL they will probably relocate to Mexico. Scary! Well that's why I stay away from illegal stuff.

Good thing I don't rely on torrents that much either ^.^

Luckily I use eMule instead of Torrents, although DonkeyServer was taken down as well. Shit sux, but Sangstube has 500k+ people, which is nice :P

GOOD NEWS! THE DEMON IS BACK!

Downtime

We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and we need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this.

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Demonoid is back up and running! Go check em' out at, http://www.demonoid.com/.

start blocking Canadian traffic because of this.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA

I doubt it. if the creator was smart he could delete all the files upload a back up site and make it look normal forum or what ever....

The server is too busy right now, too many people trying to access it now that people know its back online.

LOL they will probably relocate to Mexico. Scary! Well that's why I stay away from illegal stuff.

oid del demonio!

"The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding."

Demonoid has once again been shutdown...

Demonoid just posted more information...

The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

We have brought online a forum in order to help the community stay together. This forum is not file sharing related in any way, it's just a mean to help the community stay together - please read the forum rules before posting. You can use your Demonoid account info to log in.

You can visit the forum by clicking here

lol @ all of this...am I out of the loop or something...because I have no idea what "Demonoid" even is.

I have uTorrent or w/e it is, but I just recently got that, and I've only dled 1 thing.

Demonoid was an excellent private torrent site. You had to be given an invitation code to register, whereas ThePirateBay and ISOHunt, you didn't.

Gah... Well then...

Anybody have a torrent site that they can recommend? I've been too reliant on demonoid...

as i said WAREZ FTW

as i said WAREZ FTW

yea, but doesn't warez use rapid share? Some people might not want to purchase the premium service.

I would recommend Isohunt, its very user friendly. :D

Edited by Protoman

hrmm... torrentleech.org is private... not that big of a data base tho, still better than shittty pub stuff. i reccomend warez via megaupload, they have free premium at 10 pm. just download the toolbar on mozzila(its virus free) and it has happy hour with free premium. Most downloads dont take one hour..