Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sniper Juice.exe

Sniper Juice

Version: 1.0.0

Author: Suteki

This was the first "released" working Bypass for the Snipers maps v333c and 333F. I feel since another programmer has released a working Sniper maphack. That I am not destorying the game for everybody and I am Justified in releasing my work Publicly. This has been a Ghoztcraft VIP file since May of 06. That's right, you could of been Map Hacking Snipers, undetected, till your hearts content, for over a year if you were a VIP Member. Rather then using a "locating ping" hack and easily noticeable and faulty "auto ghost locking" hack, found in other hack(s). You never know what stuff your missing out on in the VIP section of Ghoztcraft. I recommend you buy your VIP Membership and get in on all the great private files like this. You can purchase your affordable VIP Membership Here and get more information about the VIP Membership Here.

Screenshot:SniperMapHack.jpg

Download Sniper Juice Here!

A snippet of the readme:

Instructions: Sniper Juice is a simple bypass for the Sniper Map 333c and 333F "Anti-Hack". 
You simply load this instead of the regular SC Icon and inject your favorite map hack After logging on B.Net. 
It's also an interface hack however. 
You're profile will look slightly diffrent (only to you) and you will be able to read long profiles, like you would be able to if you were on a bot. 
This also changes the colors of text on units, along with other various text related things in Starcraft.

Please note that in the official readme included with the hack, it may not say the program has protection for the Sniper Map 333F, but it does.

Uh, .exe mean executable, not ProMasser virus..

Well since Jiggie did a little prank on me i don't trust noone. And Aimcrack .exe can be viruses omfg a 7 year old could of known that.

And if you know Suteki you should know he's not like you making viruses.

So now you're saying almost every program for Windows is a virus, I wonder how you get around then...

No it's not a virus. If you would of read the entire post, it says the hack has been in the VIP section for over a year, with just over 20 downloads. Don't you think someone would of complained and had it removed by now? Comon now, use that squishy thing inside of your skull a little more than what your doing.

And for another obvious sign of it Not being a virus. I have the VIP Membership/somewhat of Ghoztcraft.net's reputation on that post. It wouldn't be very smart for me to advertise all of that stuff with a malicious program, how do you think that would make Ghoztcraft end up looking?

If you don't like it, don't use it. But don't go and scare other people away from using it with your ridiculous remarks. Which in turn could make me and Ghoztcraft look bad.

Or........you could just load Maphack X and Oblivion, turn on crash protection and turn on Oblivion Maphack and you wont crash in Baldlocks. Omfg hacks?

Lol.

Well since Jiggie did a little prank on me i don't trust noone. And Aimcrack .exe can be viruses omfg a 7 year old could of known that.

...You're so ignorant you make me want to put a bullet through my head.

I already said that there were other hacks, but since I spent the time in making this, I figured it shouldn't go unnoticed publicly.

Warned, Do not flame outside the flame board.
~XGhozt

Kenshyn can you put a bullet threw your head?

If it's in the VIP Downloads, it's not a virus, and 90% of the time if it's in Ghoztcraft Downloads it's been tested beforehand and is not a virus.

Lol that wasn't a flame XGhozt... And you see everyone flameing me and there not getting warned??

Lol that wasn't a flame XGhozt... And you see everyone flameing me and there not getting warned??

Stay on topic.

Sign in to follow this