Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Sig

Thanks

I'm still trying to remember how to use photoshop... I'll get better eventually.

Im still researching C ++, at least you know how to make sigs. I'm just too lazy to figure it out. Maybe you can show me in the near future. :ermm:

Thanks

I'm still trying to remember how to use photoshop... I'll get better eventually.

Im still researching C ++, at least you know how to make sigs. I'm just too lazy to figure it out. Maybe you can show me in the near future. :ermm:

Highly doubt that... I'm the worst teacher I've ever seen.

Thanks

Highly doubt that... I'm the worst teacher I've ever seen.

It was worth a shot, I suppose. I should really be asking Zar, he's the man at sigs.

Edited by Protoman

I guess one way for you to remember to use photoshop if to check out some tutorials since they should refresh your memory.

As for coding thats a different story. <(''<) Not good to forget that since its gonna be harder to remember all that one has learned. @.@

i like it but it doesnt have that feeling of awesome

i like it but it doesnt have that feeling of awesome

I kind of know what you mean. :D

Looks like someone has floating head syndrome.

lol, thats kind of harsh. :D

I guess one way for you to remember to use photoshop if to check out some tutorials since they should refresh your memory.

As for coding thats a different story. <(''<) Not good to forget that since its gonna be harder to remember all that one has learned. @.@

I'm not really a person that looks at tutorials... I'd rather just mess around and find out things myself.

Edited by AKA

lol, thats kind of harsh. :D

It's kind of true. Not only that, but its black under his head, if your going floating head, the very least you could do is blend it on all sides.

I remade my sig, or tried to anyways...

Check the first post

Dude, body.

... i dont know... the colors just dont like to visit my brain in a nice manner >.>

the firstone looked like a car with muddy tires ran over it... now the colors look like someone........ puked on it ....

sorry, but the colors are... eww

other than that the design is nice