Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Cheat Engine

Cheat Engine

Version: 5.4

Author: CE

Category: Programs

Screenshot:

img-1-1199776759_thumb.png

Description:

A tool designed to give you the upper hand in games, but also contains other useful tools to help debugging games and even normal applications.

Cheat Engine 5.4

Changes:

Rewrote the memoryscan engine to make better use of multiple cpu cores

Added an All valuetype

Added a Custom scan option, which allows auto assembler scripts to be used as internal compare routines

New Auto Assembler functions: Added CreateThread(address) , loadlibrary(filename) and readmem(address,size)

Added /* */ comments to the auto assembler

Added codehighlighting for the auto assembler

The assembler now allows you to type in normal decimal values instead of hex. Add a # in front. e.g #100

Goto history for disassembler and hexview

Follow and back instruction for the disassembler-view

Added a simple C-scripting language.

The trainer maker now lets buttons execute cheat entries

The address interpreter now understands pointer notations like [[00412345+123]+123]

When opening a process for the first time the current disassembleraddress will go to the entrypoint of the process. The hexview will go to the start of data.

Added the DF flag to the debugger

Implemented a reverse pointer scan. Instead of starting at the base address andscanning all memory, it scans for the final address and continues from the results there.

Added multiline selection to the disassembler. (Hold shift)

Added Ctrl+C in disassembler to copy to clipboard.

Added ability to show multiple memoryview windows at a time. (multiple displays recommended)

Implemented a hypervisor that CE can make use of. Look up DBVM on the website. Intel VT only for now

Added an option to save the memory when a pointerscan has finished so it can be reused again

Fixes:

Several VISTA-32 bit fixes.

fixed some asembler/disassembler instructions

The trainer maker now supports scripts with alloc in them

hotkeys now work better and don't execute without pressing any key, or when pressing an unrelated key

Fixed a dpi bug for the trainer maker "Add cheat" window

Fixed missing confirmation screen when closing and a script was edited.

Fixed pressing C in the hexview would stop the editing.

Fixed alignment problem of the "at least %" string when increased or decreased scan is selected

Fixed example c-plugin where the define of changeregonbp was missing some padding

Fixed the processwatcher for vista 32-bit (don't even try vista 64, will not work)

Fixed ce detecting vista as an older version instead of newer.

Now when selecting a new process ticked assemblerscripts go to disabled state.

Type change window now closes when pressing escape.

Fixed cleanup problem when the red X was used causing group info to stay behind on new entries.

Fixed typing in values with the numlock keypad

Hexview editbox now closes when rightlicking on the hexview.

The autoassembler now handles spaces and tabs better

Added some extra checks to the processname doubleclick when kernelmode has been enabled to prevent a BSOD

How to use:

Theres a tutorial program included with Cheat Engine,

it teaches how to use the basics of Cheat Engine, also the helpfile may be of use.

Download The File

Submitted by XGhozt, on Jan 8 2008, 02:19 AM

Wow, this is fun, lol.

i used to use this to get unlimited healkth n stuff on gta vice city! but its just boring now! o yea! play defend your castle n just get unlimited money! its so fun!

I can't get Artmoney or CE to find the money value, if I times it by eight or not.

meh i dont really care for cheat engine

Wow, first you make a post telling people to stop cheating in the Arcade, and then you post this?

Dumbass....lol

I've known about this for a looooong time, never cared to use it though.

Well, it wasn't titled correctly, so I re added it because it wasn't added.. o.0

-- rofl This is a new version anyway.

Look in the maplestory section. I had this posted a good year ago.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT IM SCARED. It was EXACTLY one year ago I posted this cheat engine. http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php...il&f_id=240

lol if only you posted this comment 3 hours earier! it woulda been exactly the same time as u posted it a year ago! that would be so freaky lol!

Can you use this in the arcade? o.0

I detected a virus, but only after I installed it.

Image2.jpg

Did anyone else find this?

Nope, it was fine for me.

CE is far superior to any other hcaking engine ever created in many ways.

#1. Memory scanner that supports 1,2,4,6,8 byte values, binary, and text strings

#2. Debugger that has the ability to trace data in the memory, toggle breakpoints, identify structures and classes, etc.

#3. A wonderful dissasembler that supports the Intel syntax (not AT&t)

#4. A assembler that has the capablilty for you to write your own code write to the memory via code cave

#5. Speedhack, rather nice when you dont want to wait and hour.... or two..... or three.....

#6. Trainer maker, I havnt used it so I cant tell you anything about it

This is just a VERY SMALL list of the amazing things you can do with CE, and, its open source. It takes awhile to get used to, but is far superior to any other when you do :D